Kiester, Minnesota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You slackers.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,001
User Name Posts
gump 172
Axver 168
Galeongirl 119
bono_212 82
Cin 77
Reggo 58
major_panic 57
The Sad Punk 53
Varitek 46
liamcool 38
Slopsy 31
coolian2 24
DreamOutLoud13 23
blueeyedgirl 17
Alisaura 16
the tourist 5
bono_man2002 5
Angela Harlem 4
Gluey 3
KhanadaRhodes 2
LemonMelon 1

woot!! top 5 and I'm not even trying

probably not the best photo of them but I don't mind. Any pic is a good one. . well almost any.

It's such a genuinely BAD photo. Aside from the creepster way Bono looks, Adam hardly looks like he's ACTUALLy in the same picture, and Larry looks like a zombie.

It's such a genuinely BAD photo. Aside from the creepster way Bono looks, Adam hardly looks like he's ACTUALLy in the same picture, and Larry looks like a zombie.

It looks like Adam's fading out of the band.

Hey, I busted two shoplifters today!!

I was walking past the sheets and doonas (thieves love 'em) and notice two weird guys. Cause I'm a workman I get to wear jeans so I pretended I was shopping. They had two purple bags full of sheets and a big crafters trolley full as well. Blind Freddie could tell they were druggies and were gonna pinch stuff. I called one of the workmen over as backup and just watched and waited. . . .I ended up following them around half of the store, they knew I wasn't a shopper and were acting all weird. Anyhoo, they ended up ditching the stuff and being real smartarses at the front of the store. Saying stuff about how it's terrible that they're being followed and calling my gals c*#@s. . . .In the end I told them to get the hell out of my store. They tried to backchat but I held my ground and kicked their sorry arses out. :applaud: It was the most fun I've had all week

Focus/out of focus can be a powerful ally. This...This is just bad.

I love playing with what's in focus and what isn't. Not to tout myself as a brilliant photographer, but ... this photo uses focus better than the RS cover:

s640x480

Hey, I busted two shoplifters today!!

I was walking past the sheets and doonas (thieves love 'em) and notice two weird guys. Cause I'm a workman I get to wear jeans so I pretended I was shopping. They had two purple bags full of sheets and a big crafters trolley full as well. Blind Freddie could tell they were druggies and were gonna pinch stuff. I called one of the workmen over as backup and just watched and waited. . . .I ended up following them around half of the store, they knew I wasn't a shopper and were acting all weird. Anyhoo, they ended up ditching the stuff and being real smartarses at the front of the store. Saying stuff about how it's terrible that they're being followed and calling my gals c*#@s. . . .In the end I told them to get the hell out of my store. They tried to backchat but I held my ground and kicked their sorry arses out. :applaud: It was the most fun I've had all week

Who steals from a craft store?!

Liam, you'll be happy to know I'm going to use a form of overdrive to push my amp.

I love playing with what's in focus and what isn't. Not to tout myself as a brilliant photographer, but ... this photo uses focus better than the RS cover:

s640x480

yeah, I mean, that cover is just shoddy work.

Who steals from a craft store?!

You'd be surprised. We get lots of dead beats trying to pinch sheets and doonas. School kids and Grannies go nuts for a five finger discount there. I've told a lovely old gran that she should know better and to never come back again. I marched a big man to the front counter and made him pay for a 49c sticky tape that he used.

You'd be surprised. We get lots of dead beats trying to pinch sheets and doonas. School kids and Grannies go nuts for a five finger discount there. I've told a lovely old gran that she should know better and to never come back again. I marched a big man to the front counter and made him pay for a 49c sticky tape that he used.

uncle_leo.jpg

"It was a crime of passion, Jerry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom