Khan, Rajasthan, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, Heath. What'd you have to die for? Sure, you would've gone actually insane if you'd played The Joker again, but damn it, it would've been awesome! :sigh:

*goes back to the script*

What cause they were watching a crash on a plane? :huh:

ELMel, Everyone Knows This is Nowhere was aight. I'll probably listen to it again someday, but not immediately.

Aw, Heath. What'd you have to die for? Sure, you would've gone actually insane if you'd played The Joker again, but damn it, it would've been awesome! :sigh:

*goes back to the script*

I still say the best performance in that film was Aaron Eckhart's Two Face, partially because Joker is such a good character that it's difficult to screw it up.

Lmao

128704610604378432.jpg

Traditionally plane crashes aren't shown on planes. It looks like this was on a plane with LiveTV and someone found that show.

Doesn't bother me, tbh.

I was just not getting why it was hilarious, but you know, upon thinking about it further, I would probably have laFFed my ass of had I been on the plane.

128699575598916681.jpg

I need to show this to mom so she'll stop saying I''m crazy. I TOLD her he looked like Jeff Goldblum.

Can we just ruin the thread with these? The Cab Calloway/Prince one is something I never actually realised until I saw the comparison picture. Likewise with Henry Winkler and Andrew Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom