KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ... Describe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ The best thing about hair is that if you don't like your haircut, it's okay because it'll grow back soon anyway and you can go for a totally different one! :drool: :wink:

Nothing new here. IT started raining but at least it's warm. :dance:

^
you say this, but I was stuck with a TRAGIC haircut for the longest time. I suppose the lesson here would be to never cut most of your hair off. Ever.
;)

:wave: GG!

Can you guys help me figure out something? After making this post I'm gonna click on the neighboring EYKIW window and make myself active over there. I'm curious to know if my name will still be visible at the top of this page when I'm gone! I'll come back to this thread in exactly 1 minute. :wink:

< :coocoo:

VertigoGal said:

as do most arrogant bastards I think...not that you are one in any sense

No it's alright but as a matter of fact I believe that I am and because of this lack of recognition I doubt myself.

And it’s stating things like this that leads me to discern my arrogance and self involvement.

VertigoGal said:

:lol: that might not be a bad idea...half the shit that comes out of my mouth is cliche'd, even my thoughts...

how do you mean physical walls? what's frustrating you exactly...

Most people are innately cliched in the ways they think.

Harsh but from my experience true, a little bit of self realisation goes a long way.

And I just hate those bleeding walls.

:sexywink:

ZeroDude said:

Most people are innately cliched in the ways they think.

Except me. I'm rad.
(not)

I realised a few months ago just how cliched some of my attitudes had become. Alot of my opinions have changed drastically in recent months though, oddly enough. I feel embarassed at some of the bullshit that I used to spawn.

^

Well all I can say is that we must keep ourselves open to all possibilities and limit the amount of second hand knowledge you’re willing to spout off to sound profound.

It’s simplistic really but most people never even realise that even their “own” behaviour and in an extreme case personality isn’t that unique. Of course though I’ll only consider a person in this way until they let down their initial front.

We mustn’t guard ourselves so systematically.

It's this sort of thing that makes me a wanker.

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

ZD, was that thumbs up for me going away? :eyebrow: ;)

No it was in regards to your research.

Cancer can’t cure itself you know.

Last edited:
wow, self inspection and realization of one's own self...

heavy stuff! :ohmy:

^ ZD, cancer can't cure itself? what was that in reference to? :scratch:

You're too metaphorical for me! :lol:

Zootlesque said:
wow, self inspection and realization of one's own self...

heavy stuff! :ohmy:

I write about it all the time.

And just forget about the cancer thing.

:sexywink:

Hello RK. :wave:

beau2ifulday said:

Except me. I'm rad.
(not)

I realised a few months ago just how cliched some of my attitudes had become. Alot of my opinions have changed drastically in recent months though, oddly enough. I feel embarassed at some of the bullshit that I used to spawn.

I've sort of been trying for the same thing lately but I'm not sure if there's a difference...The thing for me is similar in a lot of ways to what I think you're saying Will, that I crave some sort of recognition, not necessarily in terms of achievements though...it's hard to explain and I don't want to get into it, but I get the feeling I'm not the only one who finds myself a little disgusted with my own thought processes sometimes. I think you & I also use sarcasm in a similar way too. :wink: And you're not a wanker alright (well in that sense anyway, heh)

I'm not sure I even understand the meaning of self-realization though...

ehhh

hi & bye redkat :hug:

^
You've quoted the wrong person missy.

But it's all pertinent and in the end we are all the masters of our own worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom