Kapiti Coast, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Micallef was one of the best Australian comedians in the 90s. He kind of sucked for most of this decade, but he's doing pretty good stuff again more recently. Mr. V's a fan too.

That was pretty great. Was it pre or post House though, I was wondering?

Damn, Whoopi's thing only has trailers on youtube :(. That's ok, the trailer's are hilarious as well:

YouTube - Stream - Trailer

God, Liam, is there anything else worth listening to on this last disc, or is going to all be crappy remixes?

It was like ten years before House!

Alright, I really can't tell if that's a really bad horror show or Whoopi Goldberg is a comedic genius.

That made it 20,000x funnier than it already was!

I'm pretty sure that it's a really really bad horror show. Oh man, you should see some of the comments on the first episode. All of them pretty much tote Whoopie Goldberg as the unsung genius of our time.

Yeah, actually I think just about every Australian likes at least some of Micallef's work.

If you don't like at least some of Micallef's work, you don't have a sense of humour.

It's the same with John Cleese.

That made it 20,000x funnier than it already was!

I'm pretty sure that it's a really really bad horror show. Oh man, you should see some of the comments on the first episode. All of them pretty much tote Whoopie Goldberg as the unsung genius of our time.

There are other Micallef clips on Youtube, including most or all of the Dr. Miracle sketches, I think. Check that sheet ooouuut.

Haha, see I really couldn't tell because I don't know what Whoopi's been up to the past 15 years or what. Also I saw a small clip from episode one, that was fucking ridiculous.

There are other Micallef clips on Youtube, including most or all of the Dr. Miracle sketches, I think. Check that sheet ooouuut.

Haha, see I really couldn't tell because I don't know what Whoopi's been up to the past 15 years or what. Also I saw a small clip from episode one, that was fucking ridiculous.

Will do.

Pretty much making comedies and being on The View. And the first "episode" is only 3:30 long, so you saw a good chunk of it :lol:. The best part of it though is that there are always these little titles saying either "The Future" or "The Past" as if our dumb asses couldn't figure out a flashback!

Oh, some Micallef 101: his stuff with Full Frontal was mostly really great, and as for the Micallef program, that was excellent in the first season, but sort of went off the rails afterwards. Still, that's a lot of good material.

Can someone laugh with me at the fact that Dave Fanning is going to need to listen to NLOTH in the bath before he can really decide how he feels about it, cause I've got tears of joy on my face right now.

By the way, Ax - though I made you that thread, I still didn't wish you a Superthread Happy Birthday. So I'll do that now!

HBD1.gif

Here's to 22 more! Then you die.

Can someone laugh with me at the fact that Dave Fanning is going to need to listen to NLOTH in the bath before he can really decide how he feels about it, cause I've got tears of joy on my face right now.

I'm just disappointed that he was a not a One fan for only a few months.

By the way, Ax - though I made you that thread, I still didn't wish you a Superthread Happy Birthday. So I'll do that now!

HBD1.gif

Here's to 22 more! Then you die.

:lmao:

You're going to feel terrible when I die at age 44 now.

(Only because I lingered for over two more bloody decades.)

:lmao:

You're going to feel terrible when I die at age 44 now.

(Only because I lingered for over two more bloody decades.)

I kid, young chap!

Anyway, how was your party? Did you get all spry on red?

By the way, I had a glass of Jacob's Creek Cab Merlot the other night. Very sesh.

I kid, young chap!

Anyway, how was your party? Did you get all spry on red?

By the way, I had a glass of Jacob's Creek Cab Merlot the other night. Very sesh.

The party was good! I didn't drink much. Just a couple of glasses of a Coonawarra cabernet sauvignon (too lazy to grab bottle and see specific vineyard) and another couple of Penfolds aged tawny port.

Nearly grabbed a Jacob's Creek cab sav, actually.

The party was good! I didn't drink much. Just a couple of glasses of a Coonawarra cabernet sauvignon (too lazy to grab bottle and see specific vineyard) and another couple of Penfolds aged tawny port.

Nearly grabbed a Jacob's Creek cab sav, actually.

Good stuff. :up:

Hmm, I'm on my mum's laptop right now because my computer is being el fucko, and the battery's only got say ten minutes to spare, plus I gotta sleep soon anyway (aunty and uncle are over). So yeah, if I just vamos without ANY SIGN, don't go "crazy" about it.

From Amazon.

CD 1 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Your-Boo...2200309&sr=1-2

1. Get On Your Boots - Brian Eno, U2, Daniel Lanois, Declan Gaffney, Richard Rainey, Carl Glanville, Terry Lawless, Sam O'Sullivan
2. No Line On The Horizon - U2, will.i.am, Cenzo Townshend, Brian Eno, Declan Gaffney, Tom Hough, Neil Comber

CD 2 Get On Your Boots: U2: Amazon.co.uk: Music

1. Get On Your Boots - Brian Eno, U2, Daniel Lanois, Declan Gaffney, Richard Rainey, Carl Glanville, Terry Lawless, Sam O'Sullivan
2. No Line On The Horizon - U2, will.i.am, Cenzo Townshend, Brian Eno, Declan Gaffney, Tom Hough, Neil Comber
3. Get On Your Boots - Brian Eno, U2, Daniel Lanois, Declan Gaffney, Richard Rainey, Carl Glanville, Terry Lawless, Sam O'Sullivan

7" VINYL Get On Your Boots [7" VINYL]: U2: Amazon.co.uk: Music

:hyper:? not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom