just take me to the place where the white boys DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: I was reading through every post I've ever made in my xanga, and came across this little gem

At a battered children/womens shelter, it's probably not a good idea to whap your friend of the head with a paper tube while one of the counselors are watching...nope...it's not

THat was probably the worst game of monopoly I ever played

And that whole me hitting the wrong button for a trade thing....that's the second time in a row that's happened :grumpy:

I'm really sad now because of that and the fact that my friends grandma pretty much died today

<Finished chapter three

She had a stroke yesterday, and as far as anyone could tell she was gonna make it, but now something happened that I couldn't understand because my friend was crying when he awas telling me, and apparently she COULD live, but she'll never recover, so as soon as his mom's sister gets there from Florida I guess they're gonna let her go.

Thank God my grandma died, and no one had to make that decision

But it's really rough on me right now since my grandma died less than two weeks ago, and I was really close with his grandma

Kayla! you can do it

Post like mad!

I am loving this episode of Law and Order, it's actually making me laugh out loud

Elliot's in a really good mood for some reason

Oh My God this episode is hilarious

This guy was flirting with elliot and elliot goes, "Oh I'd hurt you." and gave him one of these looks :flirt:

^^^i downloaded the Injury off itunes:lmao: "i want to clamp michael's face in a george foreman grill" :lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom