Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flash games? :ohmy:
*hasvisionsoftrenchcoatsandshockedpassersby*

I should be having a shower and going to the shops. Have to buy stuff for dinner. Mr Cin and his mate are going to clean up the junk room in our house in exchange for food. Suckers :lol: Don't they know that everything I make is crap.

Flash games? :ohmy:
*hasvisionsoftrenchcoatsandshockedpassersby*

I should be having a shower and going to the shops. Have to buy stuff for dinner. Mr Cin and his mate are going to clean up the junk room in our house in exchange for food. Suckers :lol: Don't they know that everything I make is crap.

HAHA! I bet there is a Flashing flash game out there somewhere too.

That's awesome. Way to...trick your man and his friends? lol, I suppose.

HAHA! I bet there is a Flashing flash game out there somewhere too.

That's awesome. Way to...trick your man and his friends? lol, I suppose.

:lol: They offered to do it. Trying to make little ole me feel happier. Copious amounts of chocolate and U2 tour tickets could have had the same effect

Your wait is over! :wink:

How is everyone in the superthread today?

I'm crap and in utter turmoil. Luckily I am well practiced in stuffing emotions down and dealing with them at a later date, or never :up:

The sun is shining and I may go into the garden later. My sis is moving house so I'm gonna go and have a nosey at her new digs this afternoon.

How's tricks for you guys?

The only Tori song that springs to mind is Cornflake Girl :reject:

feel free to kick me out of the thread for being crap :sad:

Some of us would beg you to stay for your fine taste in music :wink:

I JEST I JEST! don't kill me, Daniel!

:lol: They offered to do it. Trying to make little ole me feel happier. Copious amounts of chocolate and U2 tour tickets could have had the same effect

I'm crap and in utter turmoil. Luckily I am well practiced in stuffing emotions down and dealing with them at a later date, or never :up:

The sun is shining and I may go into the garden later. My sis is moving house so I'm gonna go and have a nosey at her new digs this afternoon.

How's tricks for you guys?

:hug: just in general. I hope you're doing well, Cin

The only Tori song that springs to mind is Cornflake Girl :reject:

feel free to kick me out of the thread for being crap :sad:

:lol: That is probably her biggest hit in Australia.....Its the only Tori song I've ever heard on the radio.....

Some of us would beg you to stay for your fine taste in music :wink:

I JEST I JEST! don't kill me, Daniel!

:evil:

Just for that....I won't go and see the Killers tonight!......or I will, I'll just bag out Brandon Flowers!

Just for that....I won't go and see the Killers tonight!......or I will, I'll just bag out Brandon Flowers!

HAVE MERCY. oh please don't do such a thing!!!

nooooo.jpg

:hug: just in general. I hope you're doing well, Cin

I'm struggling a bit but I'll be ok, thanks. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:lol: That is probably her biggest hit in Australia.....Its the only Tori song I've ever heard on the radio.....

But you have to see the Killers!! You can't miss out on the prettiest man in pop :love:

!!!!!

Christmas just ain't Christmas if I haven't watched the Don't Shoot Me Santa video. No one else seems to understand why I love it so. Cin...I think you and I are M2B.

How have I lived my life and not known that this existed? I have a feeling that the Killers are gonna be my second favourite band 4 eva and eva :heart:

:angry: maybe YOU can.

You can do it too!! As long as it's not some great huge greasy concoction. If you're hungry then just eat dammit.

Back
Top Bottom