Johnny Damon Signs Deal With The Devil!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the sox made no serious effort to resign jd. in fact, they stated that they had other "possibilities" to fill his position on the team...

when you really want somebody to stay in your organization you don't insult them.

damon called their bluff...

i'm much more pissed at luccino...

what an idiot

:mad:

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaptain Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaveman is no more :sad:

There is only...gay highlights and New York pinstripes

if you look closely on the uniforms, they're made with a polyester fiber that are in the shapes of dollar signs

It's a proven scientific fact

yes how i harken back to the golden age of baseball... back when it wasn't a business... uh, except for the red sox selling babe ruth for cash and all... when there weren't endless advertisements throughout the stadium... oh, except for the fact that fenwary park's left field wall was yet to be painted green and had giant advertisements plastered all over it... when no one cheated.. except for ty cobb and the spit ballers, oh and i think i heard something about a few guys on the 1919 white sox... where everyone was held on an equal plain... except for blacks, hispanics, asians and anyone else who wasn't as white as white can be... and when baseball wasn't dominated by the endless pockets of the new york yankees... well, except for those 20 world championships they won long before george steinbrenner took over the team, before the draft when the yankees could just sign players like mickey mantle and lou gehrig based upon their deep pockets being able to afford them the best scouts.

ahhh yes... how i yearn for those golden days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom