Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Giant Lemon said:
My only complaint is that the twist was pretty predictable.

Yeah but did anyone predict it ?? :laugh:

I was happy with the outcome. Sarah got what she deserved. Zora is a truely special person... I'm glad she said yes and I'm glad they got $1 million dollars!!! Kudos to them.

:heart: I'll bet FOX never expected such a happy ending. Wow. I really did have tears in my eyes when he said he picked her because it sounded like he wasn't going to. And then when she showed up. I agree with Sicy. Zorah is a super special person and I hope that she will be happy with him. :| OMIGOD I sound like such a freak.

I :heart: love........................

:reject:

i like how he 'cold-decked' the blond at the end..
she goes, "did u think i was about the money?"(all fake):angry:
his only reply was (stonefaced)-'yo, i didnt pick you:...:larry:

and then..silence.
sweet silence, until her other disgruntled friend showed up, talking all kinds of trash..:down:
smoking their trashy ciggerttes:down:

DB9

Last edited:
It was great that they brought Melissa back just so she and Sarah could bitch together. :laugh:

And did anyone catch that when they were whispering and just mouthing words so the mics wouldn't pick them up, Sarah said something like "do you think it was because of..." and then did a certain hand motion indicating just what she did with Evan?

Giant Lemon said:

And did anyone catch that when they were whispering and just mouthing words so the mics wouldn't pick them up, Sarah said something like "do you think it was because of..." and then did a certain hand motion indicating just what she did with Evan?

:lol: YES!! I thought that was pretty stupid, considering they were mouthing the words so the CAMERAS wouldn't catch them. :lol:

those 2 girls reminded me of Cinderella's step-sisters. :|
Zora=Cinderella.:)
:hmm:Construction boy-umm, i dunno:huh:;)

i envy that bastard's position though.:angry:

dB9

Last edited:
I loved the ending. Zora is great! It's perfect to see a truly deserving person like her rewarded.

I'd really like to know-how many guys want someone like her vs. what those other women were like?

I'm not bashing here,just curious.

And jmo, Zora deserves better than that guy. I heard he was at the fashion shows in NYC last wk, and asked for Lauren Bush's number.

Shocking twist?! Didn't everyone under the sun predict that Evan would end up getting a chunk of change? That was the lamest crap I've ever seen. My dirty laundry was more interesting. Yeah, I like Zorah and all but all those heartfelt sappy testimonials from her townsfolk made me gag. But I guess Evan & Zorah are good together. Sure beats match.com. I'm done with reality TV, though. :rolleyes:

what time does Survivor come on again?

oh it was soooo cute last night. sappy yes, but cute. and I'm glad I'm not the only perv that noticed sarah hint that she went down under.

I agree, I am glad Zora and even Evan got some dough.

I think FOX could at least have given them a million dollars each.

With the ratings on this FOX must have made a trillion dollars.

True. I heard they broke some kind of record with the last hour. 40 million viewers :der:

So what happened???? Someone explain and save me having to sit through hours of drivel and bitching from all the gold diggers it invited!

Basically Evan sat down with each of the girls separately and told them he wasnt a millionaire. Sarah's face was like :ohmy: "Did you think that's what I cared about?" uh, ya.. lol. He told her he didnt choose her. She didnt know what to say :laugh:

Then he told Zora that he wasnt a millionaire and yadda yadda and if she wanted to stay with him to meet him in the ballroom later. So she did, and she told him she was actually glad he didnt inheret all that money and that it was a turn off for her and that she would continue to date him. With all that being said, Paul the butler comes out and tells them since they both said they would stay together even though they're broke they will receive this gift! A check for $1 million dollars. Evan's reaction was priceless :laugh: "Is this a joke?" haha.

Thanks Sicy!
Wonder if that money is still a turn off for her? :D
Good luck to them I spose. Fox should do a 'Where are they now?' in a year or so and see what they are doing....:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom