Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:
Just got back from watching the Bachelorette. I have never seen so many people with ENORMOUS WHITE TEETH in my entire life! :ohmy:

What a trip that would be, having 25 men slathering all over you! Kind of scary too...

There were only about 3 men I found remotely attractive in the whole group. I also don't get how she learns all their names that quickly!
I agree!!!! lol
I think I am going to like this! It might actually be a good insight into the male mind.

:scratch: men crying???

:crack: men writing poetry????

:der: men wanting committment?????

You go Tristan! :wave:

(I'll bet she marries Charlie or Ryan the Tiffany Box guy)

Joe Millionaire ROCKS! It trully exposes what is wrong with dating today! For both men and women.

As for Bachelorette, Sadly, I was watchig Regis this morning, and he had a valid point.....these guys are only "Competing" against each other and it is truly going to turn into "I will do any pathetic thing to win this contest." As for a long term relationship....who knows.

I will find a television tonight to watch that celebrity Surreal world thing. Just to see washed up actors.

I am a sucker.

Angel said:

(I'll bet she marries Charlie or Ryan the Tiffany Box guy)

Actually Ryan is the shy, poetrywriting fireman guy, the Tiffany Box guy's name escapes me. He's a writer.

My bet is it'll be between Charlie, Jamie and Ryan (and maybe Rob the shy computer guy, who I thought was very sweet).

lol my coworkers are telling me that they think she will go after the guy with the Tiffany gift.

i think i may bend my rules and watch this show to see how lame everyone is.

so Joe Millionaire and the Bachlorette are must see tv now. great! :scream: ;) gah, i have no idea what i am going to do if my friend actually wins a spot on the Bachlor. :lol:

He has bizarre eyebrows. And how mean to all those free spirited gold diggers! The girls came in with a mission and a plan, and the whole thing is a sham. Pity for them. :madspit:

The Bachelorette is pure trash. Couldn't stand more than 2 minutes of it. I think I saw a guy with a mullet.

STING2 said:
Deep,

Do you have something against construction workers? What does someone's perceptions of security and success have to do with true love?

My post never mentioned his profession.

I am not an expert on true love.

Most women prefer a husband with 50 million over a husband earning $19,000 a year.

Most men prefer a woman who wears a size 4 over a woman who wears a size 12.

Does that make the sexes shallow?

I have to say that I love the trashy marriage shows. I like to look at both the gold diggers and the leering perverts. All the hair and makeup and clothes are scary. As is the big white teeth (again.)

I thought it was cool how he took the golddiggers to do some manual labor and got them dirty just like he would be in construction. Looks like he may of gotten rid of the hardcore golddiggers so the main interest will be in how tells the final person he picks about his "little" lie.

I thought tonight's episode was faily amusing just because the girls all had to do manual labor on their dates! I'm so glad he got rid of Heidi. :yuck:

Evan is so much better than Aaron "The Bachelor." At least he has a personality. And I'm amused that he was honest about why he kept that one woman (I don't remember her name- just that she's blonde)- he said something like "I don't know if our personalities are compatible, but she's hot so I'm keeping her!" :tsk::laugh:

I am so glad that liar Heidi is gone. She has a boyfriend? :rolleyes: Cant stand her.

I think he likes Zoey.

My favorite is Zora(h?) She's the nicest. I was totally glad he ditched that Heidi chick though. Particularly because of her awful damn French. Wow you can say "no" and "where is it" in another language? Truly you are a wonder.
Ha ha stupid gold diggin ho.
Yes I am evil, to answer your question.

Mojo and Heidi suck first they look like they are in their mid to upper 30's not early to mid 20's. this show is highly amusing. i love how they have to work hard. :lol: shoveling horse crap, throwing coal into the train, picking grapes in the rain. it is great to see the shallow women working hard. now are the jewels real or are they fake too? hahaha...i love this show. monday nights are now devoted to this show. oh and i finally saw the bacholorette last night on ABCFamily. haha..what a load of crap that is too. those men = cheese!

that show last night was laaaame.
does he even like any of the women? or is it more like- who will accept the fact that I am broke the best? :crack:

which one is Zoe? or Zorah or whatever Z word you guys were talking about.

That Heidi is laughable. What a gold digging freak.

Angel said:
which one is Zoe? or Zorah or whatever Z word you guys were talking about.

Zora has long dark hair, and she was on the horse riding date. She was the one in the first episode who was stuck with a dress that didn't fit and then ended up with a blue one. I like her the best too.

Back
Top Bottom