Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have finished the assingment that was wayyyyyyyyy overdue so i feel much better about it, havent had any new work for a while, waiting for the asshats to send me some reading, but i bet they dont do it!
at least it gives me time to get my work stuff organised. i need to lift my game with a few things there atm , it all seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

Yay for assignment finishing! :applaud:

I probably need to pull my socks up at work... I dunno how I'm gonna manage for the next few months or however long this woman's on maternity leave for... :huh:

Blackadder on TV!! :yippie:

What's blackadder like ali?? I've read some scenes in a comedy book weve got, and it sounds pretty funny.

have you seen atkinson in the thin blue line? very funny show.

Ack, sorry again... we went for Nando's and I forgot I was in here... :drool:

I LOVE Blackadder... I think it's way funnier than Thin Blue Line. Definitely give it a look if you get the chance! :yes: First season's probably not the best, but the other three are pure gold.

It got yanked?!?! Far out :huh:

Well, if you fancy a arvo session of U23D next Saturday, I'd be super excited :hyper: :hyper: We'll see if we can rope anyone else to coming along :D

I'm off to bed now, but shall chat some more soon! Hope you had an awesome time last night!

:wave: :hug:

I came up with a good town idea for the next thread. It's fake, but since it's Simpsons-based, Axver won't kill me for it.

the tourist said:
Shelbyville?

Can you also find me a link for Led Zeppelin II? :reject:

No, it's this really obscure name that's about 45 letters long. I'll find a pic.

The link is coming.

picturesd1.jpg

RavenBlue said:
My my.. this thread is slower than cold molasses..

Or is that hot molasses

:shrug:
All I know is hydrants are slower than molasses. :D

I love Ed Edd 'n' Eddy. Jonny 2x4, FTW :rockon:

weeellll, if no-one says anything besides "DEAD THREAD" then it's gonna stay this way.:eyebrow:

I'll start, how's everyone going today. It's blummin cold here, I think I may have to dig out my beanie with ear flaps :wink:

Just lied to a girl on facebook chat and said I had to go out cause I couldn't stand her mind numbing chat about god and her kids.

Went to a wedding and got lost, 45 minutes late lost.:ohmy:

continue or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom