Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said last night, I've obviously been to Australia, and I've also been NEAR Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu. I haven't been TO it, but within sight of it.

dsc09381lr9.jpg

Well, now my official parting for the week. Did manage to post here at 3 AM, which was a goal.

Bye.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, now my official parting for the week. Did manage to post here at 3 AM, which was a goal.

Bye.

:shifty:

Psssst...he's gone, guys. TIME TO PARTY FOR REAL.

have a good trip peefan

and we can't count australia, cause we've never been to plain old america or britain

so do i win with 3? i'll take us to bangkok next time if i don't.

and seriously, of all the funny places in massachusetts, i don't get jamaica plain being funny. for godsakes we've got a mashpee. and a swampscott.

Alisaura said:
Nice pic!

Every time I take pictures of sunsets, they never come out as red as they really were.

yeah they're hard

i'm pretty sure my mom took that pic though...but the image name looks like i took it...and its info says my camera took it...i just don't remember. my mom has tons like that from our house.

Varitek said:
and we can't count australia, cause we've never been to plain old america or britain

We can too! It's the only location we've done twice, Discotheque and OOC styles!

And I assure everyone that Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu is very much a non-descript hill south of Waipukurau that you'd otherwise never notice if it didn't have such a ridiculous name.

OK, I'm out folks.

PORCUPINE TREE IN MELBOURNE ROCK THE FUCK ON.

:wave:

fuck i cant fucking sleep nor can i do fuckign work fuck fuck fuck

i'm gonna have to cancel my movie plans with the bf tomorrow to do work :(

and sigur ros Englar Alheimsins is amazing!

Man, it's a Friday night and I'm sitting at a computer reading about ancient Iberians while Axver is probably popping pills at a death metal concert. :grumpy:

I hope we can do a place in South Australia sometime, like Coffin Bay, Iron Knob or Kimba. I always had a fondness for Streaky Bay, too. Or Coober Pedy, which is basically underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom