Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and i'm on my 16th beer out of 21 drinks

i did count 9 4oz samplers as 1 each, and i'm pissed cause usually the sampler is like 11-13 beers not just 9, damn them!

and the waitress was literally the worst service i'e ever had, we maybe left her 10% and we were about to walk out cause she took 15 minutes to come collect the bill!

i also went to a liquor store and bought a bottle of champainge and a bottle of fancy flavored vodka. the guy wouldn't hav eknown it was my 21 if a friend hadn't said "it's her birthday!"

and the bitch waitress never said happy birthday even tho i was wearing a hat that said "21 where's the bar"

Back from my walk. Finished listening to The Sky Moves Sideways and then listened to Led Zeppelin II for the first time ever. Of course, through live albums and greatest hits albums, and the usage of Led Zeppelin as backing music to modern dance, I'd heard 7 out of the 9 songs--just never in that order and not-remastered.

unico said:
hollerrr
i can't believe someone is drinking and it isn't me!

Oh get over it. I drink quite a bit, too. Oddly, when I'm drinking, though, I don't slur my typing. :wink:

the tourist said:
Back from my walk. Finished listening to The Sky Moves Sideways and then listened to Led Zeppelin II for the first time ever. Of course, through live albums and greatest hits albums, and the usage of Led Zeppelin as backing music to modern dance, I'd heard 7 out of the 9 songs--just never in that order and not-remastered.

Sky Moves Sideways would make for the basis of a killer trance record.

the tourist said:

Why can't you drink til the weekend?

i've moved back in with my parents for the next 1.5 weeks. they don't approve of that sort of thing and like to tell me so, regardless of my age. so, i just try to respect their rules in their house. this weekend though, all hell will break loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom