Is U2Bama a bad influence on me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
( :angry: to those that thought this was a poll.)

:arrow:I have never used this arrow before until now.

:arrow:I am eating McDonalds, as did Mr. & Mrs. Bama today. Of course I doubt they opted for the Big 'n Nasty burger with extra mayonaise and onions and 9 piece nuggets with sweet & sour and hot mustard sauce. And I am washing this down with a presidental adult beverage.

:arrow:I have switched my "at home" domestic adult beverage to a more premium choice of Michelob Light.

:arrow:On my way to get the premium domestic adult beverage (light) I detoured to the liquor store and selected a 12 pack of Tecate Cerveza. However, I was tempted to grab the ELEPHANT brand of adult bev, which was 7.2% alcohol by volume. That would have been a nice kickstart to an evening of threads that make Sicy get something in her eye ( :eyebrow: )

:arrow:And while I am speaking about ELEPHANTs, everytime I see an ELEPHANT I think Crimson Tide and see RED. The lone exception would be that time on the Discovery Channel when I saw a detailed piece on how ELEPHANTs fornicate. Perhaps that is where the University of Alabama got their mascot from. That is what I call must see tv, as it is right up my alley.

*I have trouble with my spelling

**I had to use a dictionary for this thread

What is this "Elephant" beer? Is it a regional brand native to the dustbowl area? I will admit to a fondness for Tecate and Michelob Light, and yes I am flattered that you have chosen to follow me in consuming them. Don't forget: Michelob beers are now available in 16 ounce "Tall Boys" cans, which would proably suit your demographic to a T.

As far as McDonald's, I have never understood people who go there for (1) Chicken, or (2) "real" hamburgers such as the Big & Nasty (as it attempts to be). We merely went there because it was next to Winn-Dixie, where we bought our beer, and we didn't feel like waiting for 20 minutes at The Original Golden Rule Barbecue for chopped pork sandwiches. Plus, McDonald's had double cheeseburgers 2-for-$2.22.

The arrow kicks ass.

~U2Alabama

cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha

z edge said:
shouldn't you be dancing or something Sicy Sicy CHA CHA CHA

Yes I'm leaving shortly.

Which explains all the weirdos starting to come out.

U2Bama said:
What is this "Elephant" beer? Is it a regional brand native to the dustbowl area?

It is imported from Canada, actually

I will admit to a fondness for Tecate and Michelob Light, and yes I am flattered that you have chosen to follow me in consuming them. Don't forget: Michelob beers are now available in 16 ounce "Tall Boys" cans, which would proably suit your demographic to a T.

As far as my demographic is concerned, I have moved out of the trailer park and away from the gun-club. THough I do not sport a high and tight haircut anymore, I did have a Republican Elephant tatto on my right buttock

As far as McDonald's, I have never understood people who go there for (1) Chicken, or (2) "real" hamburgers such as the Big & Nasty (as it attempts to be).

I doubt what I just ate was really chicken

We merely went there because it was next to Winn-Dixie, where we bought our beer, and we didn't feel like waiting for 20 minutes at The Original Golden Rule Barbecue for chopped pork sandwiches. Plus, McDonald's had double cheeseburgers 2-for-$2.22.

Winn-Dixie, that has a slight Daisy Duke ring to it

The arrow kicks ass.

~U2Alabama

so does this :angry:

~U2Oklahoma

Last edited:
Re: no

Sicy said:

No they dont stop lieing.

Yes, they do. I have a photo of them riding through the drive-thru in a big Lincoln Town Car in FAR AWAY! SO CLOSE! If my scanner were not broken, I would show it to you.

~U2Alabama

Re: Re: no

U2Bama said:

Yes, they do. I have a photo of them riding through the drive-thru in a big Lincoln Town Car in FAR AWAY! SO CLOSE! If my scanner were not broken, I would show it to you.

~U2Alabama

That was Burger King I thunk

Re: cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha

Sicy said:

Yes I'm leaving shortly.

Which explains all the weirdos starting to come out.

Well I haven't seen deathbear yet, so I don't know what your problem is. I think his little winky smilie is crap though, and he should just go back to Blattus and Box-Bran-muffin

________

:angry:

elephant_red_beer.gif

elephant_mari_barrels_small.jpg

:laugh: :cute:

For the love of GAWD..ZEdge plez come back:(

Those stupid ass arrows have always irritated me:mad:
So much so that I wont EVEN print one here:mad:
Reminds me of a silly southern bumpkin doing 'the jig' or something pointing his finger in the air I dunno DAMN ORANGE arrow:mad:

The only thing that saves him are his occassional brillant posts:)

Plez come back Z.
Do not be hoodwinked.
Snap out of it.
If need be I will fly u to Phx for theraphy..which would include watching scandily clad international folk dancers and Keroke singing.
DB9:cool:

PS-
Im going to Keroke now -will chek in later Damn it.
:mad:

martha said:

My husband, who is also afflicted with vegetarianism, frequently has the Egg McMuffin, but without the ham. He only does this on road trips.

Are you Larry's ( :larry: ) wife?

:scratch:

__

:angry:

diamond said:
If need be I will fly u to Phx for theraphy..which would include watching scandily clad international folk dancers and Keroke singing.
DB9

I may have to fly to Phx anyway, if I accept the lead role in the upcoming adult movie "Elephantidous"

__

:arrow:

z_edge:

Everyone will know that I have made an influence on you (good or bad is yet to be determined) when you tell us that you are flying to Wisconsin tomorrow to see the full reunion of the surviving members of the Grateful Dead. Honestly, I wish I could go.

And, thanks, ABEL.

~U2Alabama

z edge said:

I may have to fly to Phx anyway, if I accept the lead role in the upcoming adult movie "Elephantidous"

__

Thats fine brother leave the damn arrows behind:).
Bama has at least got u off of cheap beer tho.:)
By the time u leave me you will drinking the sexy imported stuff.
-Sapparro
-Killian
-Harps
-Rolling Rock
ect
ect
ect
DB9
:cool: :tongue: :cool:

PLEEBA is too close to PLEBA

z edge said:

ha HA PLEEBA!
did you get your buzz cut yet?

__

:larry:

no buzz cut here, :lol:

I did however get my hair cut today...look at my other thread...I already posted the pic there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom