INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly no. I am already working with a financial planner, my career plans will afford me a decent income and if I don't live extravagantly I'll be able to retire early and play golf! *crosses fingers*

If you could retire tomorrow, no financial worries etc. would you and how would you spend your time?

I couldn't even believe retirement could be possible for me any time soon. I'm so-ooo dedicated and devoted to my employment that sometimes it's really ridiculous just how far that so-called dedication or devotion has gone. :eek:

What's totally stupid is how my manager MUST call me whenever I'm absent from work (such as: I take a day off ... or even longer times ... like a vacation) It's really unbelievable that she's the management figure and it seems she can't begin to run the place ever by herself. Since she has me take care of so much on a regular basis, she is lost when I'm not there to explain certain issues that she never worries about doing herself. :ohmy:

:hmm: Sometimes makes me wonder why she's the boss. :scratch:

Actually, it's quite alright, since I get decent benefits and an incredible salary. Plus, my boss doesn't nit-pick or complain to me ... so, I can really do whatever I need to do, as long as the work gets done. :wink:

But, regarding retirement ?? Who knows ?? Maybe someday I'll buy my employer's company and then hire my own work force to run the business. Then I can sit back and enjoy myself without having to work there, just collect the profits instead. :lol:

same

Ooooh that's a tough one!

The government *should be* a fair & unbiased Leadership group to over see a mass of people, land and community to enforce rules that protect, support, embrace, and sanctify said community.

Same

I like antiques but antiques can be victorian OR chrome and glass from the 40's. I guess I like quality thinks with good lines.

same

JOURNEY - Infinity, Evolution, Departure

I can't decide between these three. :hmm: oh well, I have to have ALL of these. :wink:

As a day without Perry's voice ... is like total punishment to my ears ... let alone my heart and soul. :love:

same

Originally posted by Carek1230
Hear ye Hear ye! I agree wholeheartedly!! I :heart: Steve Perry!

Oh, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you Carek !! :bow:

Exactly right ... it just doesn't seem to do justice anymore to even want to listen to the NEW Journey, as without Perry the band is NOT Journey.

I'm wondering if Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain finally realize they got a 'wake-up call' when Perry left the band, as they are NOT as popular anymore or NOT having sold-out shows now like they did with Perry.

But, the real Q is ... What's in-store for Journey in 2008 ?? I recently heard that they let go of their NEW lead singer, Jeff Scott Soto. Thank Goodness ... he was NOT a good replacement !! I wonder who they will get to join the band as 'lead singer' now ??

Actually, we know no one can replace Perry ... I wonder if they might want to get him back ?? That would be incredible ... let alone, possible. Afterall, just look at Van Halen.

Originally posted by flybabe

If you had one song on you Mp3 player what would it be?

Journey - Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'

same

:hmm: I'd say, Yes and No for Summer.
Can't wait for Fall and really can't wait for Winter to fly on by ... rather quickly (I hope) :pray:

(SUMMER)
I know I mention how it's so-ooo unbearably HOT where I live.
And believe me, when I say, how the YIKES smiley does come in handy alot. :yikes: Oh, there's that smiley again. :lol:

But also, the fact that there's no relief (cooler temperatures) more often either because of that extreme heat. That's what is disappointing about Summer. Although, when vacations are taken ... it's actually FUN to enjoy yourself ... even if out in that heat. :up:

(AUTUMN-FALL)
And yes, I do really like the Autumn Season as the changing colors on the leaves is really beautiful to see, just wish it wouldn't RAIN more times than not. You know, it's strange how we can't seem to ever have constant 'perfect' weather. Right !! :lmao:

(WINTER)
As for Winter ... absolutely NOT !! I don't really mind the COLD as long as it's NOT below-zero temperatures. But, the snow is another story ... that is definitely something I can live without. Simply because, we get way too much of it and the roads are so hazardous (most of the time) because the plowers can't keep up with keeping them clear. :tsk:

I guess, I'll say I want Spring to stay as the 'permanent' season from now on. :wink:

same

Back
Top Bottom