Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-15-2006, 05:44 PM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
My mom has to go back to the doctor tomorrow .

Old 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM   #107
ONE
love, blood, life

I owe my mother a Mother's Day

Old 05-15-2006, 07:07 PM   #108
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:53 PM
Quote:

Old 05-15-2006, 08:07 PM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Schmeg, do you have a Myspace page that you searched off of?
Old 05-15-2006, 08:13 PM   #110
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Old 05-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #111
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I watched 1 of my 5 free rentals this week only to keep getting interrupted.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #112
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Top news story tonight.....

The play Wicked just went on sale last week. Only a small percentage of the tickets were available to the public due to the amount of season ticket holders to the theatre. Within hours, tons of the tickets were on sale on eBay for a lot more than what they were originally worth. Sounds like a U2 concert! Now the theatre people are scrambling to figure out what to do about all of the tickets on eBay. There has got to be some way to stop the scalpers. If it's a legimate sale then it should be allowed. Something like a seller has one set of tickets on sale but not 50 sets of tickets. It's obvious when looking at the tickets when people bought something they can't use vs. a scalper who has countless tickets available for way more then they're worth
Old 05-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #113
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Well, the doctor said she thought my mom's white blood cell count was high because of the medication, so hopefully that's all that was. As for her back, my mother got her first back X-ray today after a week of back pain, one trip to the Walk In clinic and one trip to the ER .

And after an afternoon spent at the doctor's office, my mother insisted we stop at a 7-11 so she could get cigarettes .
Old 05-16-2006, 06:16 PM   #114
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Top news story tonight.....

The play Wicked just went on sale last week. Only a small percentage of the tickets were available to the public due to the amount of season ticket holders to the theatre. Within hours, tons of the tickets were on sale on eBay for a lot more than what they were originally worth. Sounds like a U2 concert! Now the theatre people are scrambling to figure out what to do about all of the tickets on eBay. There has got to be some way to stop the scalpers. If it's a legimate sale then it should be allowed. Something like a seller has one set of tickets on sale but not 50 sets of tickets. It's obvious when looking at the tickets when people bought something they can't use vs. a scalper who has countless tickets available for way more then they're worth
My brother went to see Wicked with my sister in law last fall and he said it was really good.....and he's not a theater person at all. It's coming here with the Broadway series. I've been thinking about going but if tickets are that hard to get who knows!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:18 PM   #115
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Well, the doctor said she thought my mom's white blood cell count was high because of the medication, so hopefully that's all that was. As for her back, my mother got her first back X-ray today after a week of back pain, one trip to the Walk In clinic and one trip to the ER .

And after an afternoon spent at the doctor's office, my mother insisted we stop at a 7-11 so she could get cigarettes .
I hope everything goes well for her. As for the cigarettes...that was totally my dad a few years ago.

Old 05-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #116
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Thanks . I'm betting it is some sort of nerve problem (pinched nerve, Sciatica ? ) because she also says she has some numbness in her upper thigh. At least that's my armchair doctor theory .

I'm just glad that the white blood cell count doesn't seem to be as much as a concern now (because the ER doctor listed a lot of things which could cause it, one of which was leukemia. That was just one of the many, many things that could have caused it - but of course that's the one my father fixated on even though it was the least likely ). Anyway, she goes for another blood test on Friday, by which time the steroids should be out of her system, which is what the doctor thinks caused the high count.

enough about that

Sort of off topic - why does every doctor's office seem to have golfing magazines?

- I hope my cat doesn't throw up again on my clothes like she did last night at 3 a.m. .

My mom did manage to stop smoking for about two years when I was in high school, but when she switched jobs she started again (that was over ten years ago). That's why the Bono smoking thread in Pleba makes me laugh - "Oh let's bring signs asking Bono to stop smoking" - yeah, good luck with that .
Old 05-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #117
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Thanks . I'm betting it is some sort of nerve problem (pinched nerve, Sciatica ? ) because she also says she has some numbness in her upper thigh. At least that's my armchair doctor theory .

I'm just glad that the white blood cell count doesn't seem to be as much as a concern now (because the ER doctor listed a lot of things which could cause it, one of which was leukemia. That was just one of the many, many things that could have caused it - but of course that's the one my father fixated on even though it was the least likely ). Anyway, she goes for another blood test on Friday, by which time the steroids should be out of her system, which is what the doctor thinks caused the high count.

enough about that

Sort of off topic - why does every doctor's office seem to have golfing magazines?

- I hope my cat doesn't throw up again on my clothes like she did last night at 3 a.m. .

My mom did manage to stop smoking for about two years when I was in high school, but when she switched jobs she started again (that was over ten years ago). That's why the Bono smoking thread in Pleba makes me laugh - "Oh let's bring signs asking Bono to stop smoking" - yeah, good luck with that .
With all of the health issues with my parents I know how stressful it can be.

You are so right about the golfing magazines! The majority of the offices we go to seem to have more magazines for men than women.

It took my dad going into the hospital to have surgery to stop smoking. Even his cancer didnt stop him but he hasn't had a cigarette since his surgery.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:34 PM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Schmeg, do you have a Myspace page that you searched off of?
Technically, I do have a MySpace page. However, the only reason WHY I have it is because REM released Around the Sun onto MySpace before it came out, and I wanted to hear it, so I signed up. So I have a blank page pretty much with no friends but REM.

Quality, not quantity.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

I have been a complete waste of space today, speaking of my space.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:56 PM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life

I thought Memoirs Of A Geisha was kind of boring if anyone was wondering.