Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shari, I'm glad to hear you're healing!

I just had a looooong nap and I'm still sleepy. :yawn:

Also: Whoever tried to pm me- I got the Evil E-mail and my pm box is no longer full. :reject: Sorry!! I have to really go through and purge!

Schmeg said:
Shari, I'm glad to hear you're healing!

I just had a looooong nap and I'm still sleepy. :yawn:

Also: Whoever tried to pm me- I got the Evil E-mail and my pm box is no longer full. :reject: Sorry!! I have to really go through and purge!

Did you get my 2nd message?

someone make this my signature

:heart::drunk::heart:
2293517.standalone.jpg

:heart::drunk::heart:

I think my 4:30 AM wake up call this morning is starting to affect my ability to think. I opened up my email. Then I opend up iTunes, made a new playlist, then went back over to AOL. No clue why I opened up my email or what sort of email I was going to send :hmm:

I'm too tired to sleep :huh: I already tried and it didn't work. :mad:

OMG I just wrote a really long journal entry and then clicked the X button on the wrong window and it's GONE. :scream:

Schmeg said:
OMG I just wrote a really long journal entry and then clicked the X button on the wrong window and it's GONE. :scream:

:hug:

AOL is famous for that so I've learned to copy everything before clicking the reply button.

:crack: I went to an outlet mall with my mom. There's a new section to the mall. I didn't even make it over to the older section with the stores I wanted to go to. I bought a purse at Nine West and then....the Puma store. :crazy: I bought a pair of shoes I've been thinking about for 2 months. I saw a pair in LA and couldn't bring myself to buy them. They had what I wanted at the outlet store for a little cheaper but not the same color. I love them :drool:

:( I spent too much money this weekend. :mad:

Kariann said:
I was supposed to do dinner and movie with CF tonight but she hurt her back yesterday and can only lay flat or move around without pain. :eek:

My mom has disability papework for work. She's doing better, but she can't sit for long periods of time (which she has to do at her job). :(

Off topic: Oprah really annoys me. :shifty:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Oprah really annoys me. :shifty:

my mother is obsessed with that woman. She leaves work at 3:30 each day so she can be home by 4:00 to watch the show. If she's not going home after work, she has my dad tape it for her (no, she has no idea how to use the vcr :|). Oprah has really done a lot for my mom through that show in very positve ways. I don't want to get into why. I think Oprah is a saint for the things she does for my mom for 1 hour a day.

:rant: I put a brand new shirt in the dryer by accident today. It's half the size it once was. :shifty: I wonder if job #2 will let me exchange it for a new one :shifty:

Kariann said:

I spent some too that I shouldn't have. My lip gloss I love broke to where I can't use it so I HAD to go to the mall and replace it then I found a pair of denim capris, tee and tank marked down at Gap and with my discount spent under 20 bucks.

Only $20? So you could have purchased more! You should have bought several pairs of everything, just to be sure you had enough! :) :wink:

Kariann said:
I was supposed to do dinner and movie with CF tonight but she hurt her back yesterday and can only lay flat or move around without pain. :eek:

OK, that's it! NO MORE INJURIES TO ANYONE!

kelly, your mom can't sit for a long time and I can't stand.......together we make a great pair :wink:

I can't sleep :|
I just went shopping on the Barnes and Noble site......I felt inspired to shop by some others in this thread

Back
Top Bottom