If I was a superhero, I'd be....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit!

Manda and April stole my superhero!!

I had WonderWoman underoos as a child.

So I will be Hong Kong Phooey cuz he kicks ass!!!

hkp.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I had WonderWoman underoos as a child.

me too! and so did popwhore (i think). wonder woman is by far the coolest. i am still on a search for adult underoos.

oops. don't mind me.

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 01-03-2002).]

Underoos are like underware, matching top and bottom of your favorite cartoon character.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Calvin N. Hobbes:
Ok, but by that statement you acknowledge that Superman would be smart enough to avoid Batman. That's self admission that Batman is the superior of Superman. And I agree that DarkKnight wasnt in continuality of the DC universe of the time BUT since that story took place in the future, one can make the argument it would be part of the continuality when that time happens to come by.

I meant that Superman would avoid the SITUATION of putting himself against Batman, not Batman himself. The storyline of Dark Knight Returns features Superman selling out to the U.S. government, which is an interesting but inaccurate representation of Superman's character. Frank Miller himself has stated that he's not a fan of Superman in the first place, and ergo the reason for the biased presentation.

Batman, as awesome as he is, would not stand a chance against Superman. Batman is, after all, just a normal guy; a guy with incredible learned fighting abilities, but no superhuman powers.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom