If I had anything, anything at allllllllllll...............I'd DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hey kayla!

<is reading up on crohn's disease, because my dr. said this may be what i have...it's not a cool disease at all :sigh:

Last edited:
OK, I have to go to my brother's wrestling practice and get some last minute stuff for tomorrow :|

Will you all be on later tonight so that I could say goodbye!?!? :hyper:

Bye for now :hug:

:wave: :hug: bye sarah! if i don't talk to you later, have fun on your trip and remember to relax on the plane :D

hey everyone :wave:

ahhh, Amazing :rockon:

I love the fake '40s radio sendoff at the ending :lol:

this solo :combust:

"So from all of us at Aerosmith to all you out there wherever you are...remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Goodnight!" :love:

^^:lol: I love it too!

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love the fake '40s radio sendoff at the ending :lol:

love it! :love:

I still say Get A Grip was their most enjoyable album!

even though PV and Pump seem more fan favorites!

what happened to Aerosmith?

they've just faded into obscurity nowadays :sad:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

love it! :love:

I still say Get A Grip was their most enjoyable album!

even though PV and Pump seem more fan favorites!

Eat the Rich is their most underrated song ever

I :heart: it

LemonMacPhisto said:
what happened to Aerosmith?

they kind of just faded into obscurity nowadays :sad:

They are actually in the middle of a tour :wink: I think that they can't come up with any really good music (although their song The Grind from Honkin' on Bobo was good :drool: It was the only original on the album though :sad: )

They are actually quite funny, they love touring so they always come up with excuses to tour without putting out new albums. Like right now they are touring in support of a live album :lol: They've been touring pretty much non stop since 1997 :ohmy:

^^:lol: "eat the rich, there's only one thing that they're good for!"

Have you ever heard You See Me Crying? :drool:

sami0201 said:

They are actually in the middle of a tour :wink: I think that they can't come up with any really good music (although their song The Grind from Honkin' on Bobo was good :drool: It was the only original on the album though :sad: )

They are actually quite funny, they love touring so they always come up with excuses to tour without putting out new albums. Like right now they are touring in support of a live album :lol: They've been touring pretty much non stop since 1997 :ohmy:

last time I saw them was then they sold out for the movie "Be Cool"

and completely made fools of themselves

then again, who didn't in that movie?

Back
Top Bottom