If I had anything, anything at allllllllllll...............I'd DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
It's not snowing hard, is it? Don't worry! I don't think the airports will close for this!

*goes to check outside own house*

It was, but it's slowing down :shrug: I just hope it doesn't snow/rain/wind tomorrow or else I'll be more terrified than I normally am :yikes:

^I have to be up at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning, out of the house by 4 a.m. and then our flight takes off at 8 a.m....we arrive in Mexico around noon :drool: And I'll be there until next Sunday :happy:

^^:lol:

And I never sleep the night before, so usually the day I arrive, I'm up for around 48 hours straight :lol:

^:hyper: Of course you can come :wink:

:lmao:

^^:rockon: I'm trying to figure out what else I should put on my iPod....I have to update it so that I could bring it with me :drool:

Any suggestions?

circa1992 said:
^^:lol:

And I never sleep the night before, so usually the day I arrive, I'm up for around 48 hours straight :lol:

:lmao:

Ye that's a good plan

I saw the flights my dad was looking up for Cyprus

And it included a 3 am return, witha 4 hour lay over in Prague

Well some stuff that I never put back on from after it broke too...so I put the Killers, the Police, Snow Patrol, a bunch of Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Vines, the Who, Wings, Bob Marley, Blink 182, Stars, Matchbook Romance, The Cars, Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Lenny Kravitz, Nirvana, Norah Jones, Oasis and more

shit I didn't realize how much it was! :lol:

When the lights go down in the cityyyy.... :whistle:

:reject:

Sami, have you seen those Get A Grip videos?

Livin On The Edge and Amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:

Zootlesque said:
When the lights go down in the cityyyy.... :whistle:

:reject:

Sami, have you seen those Get A Grip videos?

Livin On The Edge and Amazing :drool : :drool : : drool:

Yeah :love:

You like seeing Steven naked :eyebrow: :wink:
They are kick ass videos :rockon:

Joe's solo at the end of Amazing :drool: :drool:

Sarah, was Everything's Not Lost the last song on Parachutes? Because I just put them on my iPod (thank you SO much btw :wink: :bow: I think you were gone yesterday when I downloaded them ) and that's song 10 but it says it's 10 of 11

No prob :)

I have no idea why it says song 10 :huh:

Did I miss a song off Parachutes? :confused:

EDIT-It's because my uncle burned this CD for me and it was before X&Y came out, so he put Speed of Sound on it (#11...I just didn't upload it because it's not on Parachutes) Everythings Not Lost is the last song on Parachutes I think :shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom