I need strength!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I'm finding it extremely difficult to resist the Return of the Sith spoiler pictures thread.....so where are my fellow Star Wars nerds who are remaining pure until the movie? The temptation is SO strong....but I must resist! I need help from other Star Wars III virgins!

U2democrat said:
I'm finding it extremely difficult to resist the Return of the Sith spoiler pictures thread.....so where are my fellow Star Wars nerds who are remaining pure until the movie? The temptation is SO strong....but I must resist! I need help from other Star Wars III virgins!

" use the force"!

Anakin turns into Darth Vader! Hope I didn't spoil anything.

Seriously, I have resisted. I am just taking it one movie at a time. Right now, I am ready for Robots.

I'm with you Democrat! I'm seriously going through serious siezure like spells when I get too excited about this movie (Ok, well not really, but close ;)). But I haven't read a single thing or watched a single video about this movie except for that one theatrical trailer they released.....which sent me immediately into a siezure.

Lancemc said:
I'm with you Democrat! I'm seriously going through serious siezure like spells when I get too excited about this movie (Ok, well not really, but close ;)). But I haven't read a single thing or watched a single video about this movie except for that one theatrical trailer they released.....which sent me immediately into a siezure.

You better not watch the longer trailer debuting tonight then. I'd hate to see what that will do to you... :wink:

I've seen a short trailer and a few pics. Whatever, not like anything's been spoiled.

I think 'Revenge Of The Dark Sith' will probably easily be the best of the new three("The Phantom Menace" and "Attack Of The Clones"), but really, it would be foolish to expect it to be even close to any or all of the trinity that was

"A New Hope"

"The Empire Strikes Back"

"Return Of The Jedi"

I read that Episode III will get a PG-13 rating; a first for the Star Wars series.

This should be darker than Empire Strikes Back, considered the best of the five to date.

U2democrat - you will enjoy the numerous ways Episode III bridges the gap between 1&2 and 4,5&6

Return of the Jedi was a piece of garbage (save the Emperor scenes and the space battle), so it won't be hard to top. I think both the prequels were, despite the weak parts, overall better films than ROTJ. The acting in Jedi, especially from Ford and Fisher, is the most abominable in any Star Wars film.

laz

These will rip you up!

index.htm_txt_steroids_cmp.gif

guns.jpg

yahooarmsfolded.gif

Last edited:
Last Star Wars 'not for children'

Revenge of the Sith - the third prequel to the original 1977 Star Wars film - chronicles the transformation of the heroic Anakin Skywalker into the evil Darth Vader as he travels to a Hell-like planet composed of erupting volcanoes and molten lava.

"We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," Lucas said.

"The film is much more dark, more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy."

you will need to get parental permission slip signed:yes:

deep said:
I heard that

George Lucas said "Star Wars was written for people who hate sex".:huh:

He must have meant the last two, because i hated them,,,

I LIKE SEX :wink: ,,, and episode 4-5-6

Shit! I watched the trailer that premiered last night! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. I won't give anything away, but I seriously want to see it again. Does anyone know where I could download it?

Anyway, the trailer probably didn't give away toooooo much, but it gave me intense shivers. This movie just might be AS good as the original three.:drool:

U2democrat said:
I'm finding it extremely difficult to resist the Return of the Sith spoiler pictures thread.....so where are my fellow Star Wars nerds...

dude, it's "revenge of the sith."

so much for your "star wars nerd" status. :|

Back
Top Bottom