i miss you babe and i dont wanna miss a thing...DESCRIBE IT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....what a title ;)

I was reading Greeneyedgirls profile and we were both at the Chicago show, and we both didn't get to meet the group :(

Trust me, if you had been there you would understand why it was extremely depressing not to have met them at the chicago show......EVERYBODY else did :(

I'll have to go find the thing I wrote up on the exact situation when I got to the Chicago concert....but it was real real sad for me :(

found it....I'm just copying and pasting a paper I wrote for an english paper

. When we arrived at the United Center, for this concert was in Chicago, Illinois, my dad and I noticed a rather large crowd on the OTHER side of the building. Now, neither of us had been to a U2 concert, and I had NEVER been to a concert, so we were just trying to find out where to stand before we went exploring. Exploration was not necessary, however, since, not five minutes later the huge crowd from the other side of the building started walking back over to the General Admission (GA) line that we were currently standing in. As they neared, I began to be able to make out what they were saying. “I can’t believe Bono signed my book!” “Yeah, well the Edge signed my hat.” “Bono wrote Happy Birthday in MY book!” These people, Bono and the Edge, are two members of the group U2. This was when I realized the horrible truth. If I had walked over to the other side of the building, I would have met my own personal hero, Bono.

(mind you it was my birthday :( )

212..... I waited over there for 4 hours in the hot sun and neither Bono nor Edge came anywhere near me.
However :wink: , the people who took pictures of the guys on the other side conveniently got me in their pics. So, I'm in pics with Bono and Edge but I'm behind them.
Not the best, but nice.

212 - It's 1:17am here

love_u2_adam - save your pennies and travel to see them! It's so worth it :drool:

^^^^ I ran into someone at the Cleveland concert that somehow remembered me from the Chicago concert (I didn't remember her til she told me she was the one who took pictures for me because I was short) but she had a better camera than me, and while we were waiting in the GA line, she gave me a couple of pictures of Edge from the Chicago show....much better tahn the crappy ones I have from my cell phone

^ what do you meanthere's now hope?

I didn't get to see them on my birthday because I was busy talking with Redkat and Tre in the GA line. Then instead of going over to the band entrance, went shopping with Tre and Mr GG and then to eat. We saw a couple who met Edge and Adam (I think) and showed Tre and me all their camera phone pics and stuff that they got signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom