i miss you babe and i dont wanna miss a thing...DESCRIBE IT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I saw her :scratch: The kids that got pulled up in Montreal and Buffalo were cute too :cute:

^^ one girl tried to do just that at a show. She kept trying to get Adam's attention while Bono was trying to get hers :lol:

:laugh: Yeah, I can see why now.. I don't quite have the strength to ban myself from them just yet :no:

^^ It doesn't matter, Please came up in the shuffle and now I can't walk away....luckily I still haven't turned it onto JUST U2 songs, so there'll still be some variety for awhile.

I wouldn't leave his side either. I'd just sneak a kiss in before they yanked me off stage at the end :wink:

And yes, variety is a good thing :)

<Next Five artists....Kelly Clarkson, Styx, Peter Gabriel, Fall Out Boy, and U2

My iTunes could probably make someone spontaneously combust

^Is there something wrong with me? I just don't get why everyone thinks Adam is so good looking :reject: i mean, I used to hate him, but now I love him as much as any other member of the band, with one exception...I think every other member of the band is pretty :drool: but Adam is just kinda....I don't know

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE :drool: IN ADAM?

<Rant over

v Will yell at me for not finding Adam to be :drool:

^^ I've only seen one picture of Adam where I would agree...and it was Rattle and Hum era...

Yeah I'm editing :madspit:

Just laughing cause this is my 1234 post....who knows how long it'll be til I can laugh at my 12345 post

We'll I've recently discovered that he cracks me up....so he has that advantage over the rest of the band (hugs her copy of Bono in Conversation and wonders how to get out of returning it to the library) have you read about what he did while talking to Ali? (I know I mentioned this in a thread on Pleaba)
And also I was watching some video of them earlier, and I don't remember what he said, but it was really funny

^ I was a Bono girl originally, but (for the 273826th time) the show in Buffalo made me an Adam girl :combust:

^^ As much as I love Bono, I have to agree....there is WAY too much Bono and WAY too little Edge and Larry....and Adam ;)

^ :lol: I saw that you mentioned what he did to Ali :laugh: I still can't quite imagine it. All I know is he's a class act :yes: Well.. despite the peeing on people thing :lmao:

Ok....for something completely different....I'm finally going to do it....I'm going to change my display picture

^ it does, especially when you're in a rock band :lol:

My little brother started playing it because of him. He's 14 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom