I love the Burger King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're okay. I think BK outdid themselves just with the ad campaign. The greatness of their spots doesn't mean the food is any good. I really just don't care too much for it.

But the King is my hero

I'm convinced if they Eagles signed him and got rid of TO, they'd be better off.

zonelistener said:

Did I miss this taste test or something?

I mean, you actually TRIED cat shit to come to this conclusion?

I am impressed!

I do what it takes.

No! I will NOT eat cat poop!

You put that cat poop in your mouth!

No! Ron Burgundy says NO!

There can only be one HIGHLANDER!

untitled3ca.jpg

BK Commericals = shock and them disturbing laughter

love the ad where the guy wakes up out of bed and looks out the window and the King is standing there, big grinned, and pushing BK meals on him.

I tried the Chicken Fries last week and I thoroughly enjoyed them.:up:

No joke. The Burger King is in my town today because a BK joint here is like one of the fastest in a 13-state area when it comes to service.

I'm a reporter for our city's paper and the BK people told us not to interview the king because he doesn't talk.

:|

daygloeyes2 said:

Brilliant! :love:

We can be the co-clone captains of Chicken Fries are Nasty Ass Fan Club!! :hyper: Since we're captains can it be on a ship? :happy:

a ship!!!:love:

what can we call it:hmm:? The SS...something.....

coemgen said:
No joke. The Burger King is in my town today because a BK joint here is like one of the fastest in a 13-state area when it comes to service.

I'm a reporter for our city's paper and the BK people told us not to interview the king because he doesn't talk.

:|

Pictures pleaaaassseeee

Back
Top Bottom