I know no one reads my threads, but some of you guys might actually be interested.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i had to review some russian rock music for class, and while desperatly looking for something on the net, i came across this band romislokus. i don't know how popular they are, i don't know really much of anything about them (the site does have an english section, it just didn't seem to tell me too much).

they sound a quite a bit like 90s u2.

http://www.romislokus.com/eng/music.php

they covered 'imagine' :| actually, the song clip isn't working, so i don't know if that :| face is justified, but the idea is an interesting one.

trans aviation whatsitcalled...title track of the newest album on there...that one is pretty good.

also compared to kraftwerk and pink floyd in reviews.

Thank you for this! :happy: I'm serious. You know I like Russia and I was wondering if they had any rock bands that might be good. I will check this out! :up:

I'm reader number 95, poster number 10:wave:

there was Russian band toured australia a few years back...now this will be of no use to you. i can't recall their names. They had the most incredible bouffant( can't spell that) hairdos...:hmm: Leningrad Cowboys??

There's a blurb about Russia in the Conspiracy of Hope book..may be of no use whatsoever.I'll just leave shall I?

cass you just reminded me of Jukebox In Siberia.
beli and I decided that both Red Simons and Shirley Strachan count as 'artists' in that band name thread though

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom