I kneel 'cos I want you some more.....and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The same, loads to do and less time to do it, so I just do something else. :lol: Not too smart, but hey, I feel like crap so I have an excuse. :tongue:

Agreed. January is the most boring month, nothing seems to happen and there's nothing to do! I usually get depressed somewhere around January, but then it passes when February comes along and we get more sun. :happy:

I'm ok except for being ill and having schoolwork. The highpoint of my day: going out to get CHOCOLATE. :drool:

Chocolate is always good when you are feeling unwell:yes:

I was hoping someone might do a tour or something - so I have something to look forward to. Unfortunately, there is no chance of seeing U2:( Did you get to see them last year?

^Na! I wanted to go but the tickets were so damn expensive. I really don't have the funds. A couple of my friends went to shows over here - as soon as they went and came back with their stories of the shows I regretted not going! I have never seen them - hopefully one day though!:up:

I am always amazed at people who go to lots of shows - that is definite dedication!

^I've only seen them that one time. I live in finland, you see, and U2 didn't get to come here because the stadium was taken (feckin sports..), so I had to go to sweden with my best friend. I took two summer jobs to pay for it and still I owe my father money. :huh: It was all worth it, though. The best day of my life, that was. :yes:

I'm really sorry you didn't get to see them.:(

Last edited:
^Gosh. That is bad that they didn't even do one show in Finland - I didn't realise! They played about 40 miles away from where I live and I still didn't go!

I reckon it is worth it - despite the debts. Did you manage to see a bit of Sweden as well?

^Yeah, we drove through it so we really couldn't help seeing some of it. :wink: It was my first time there, which is a bit weird to be honest because you wouldn't even need a passport, going from finland to sweden.. :hmm:

This presentation I'm doing is the most boring thing ever. :yawn:

..I think I need more chocolate.

^Yeah, I never thought of that - I expect you could actually get around Europe without a passport - in principle at least. :hmm:

:wink:

What is the presentation about?

^I was very surprised when I found out that you can go to sweden from here without a passport. :huh:

It's about Jean Sibelius.. Who is/was a finnish composer. You know, historical and.. dead. :lol:

^Why do they always pick dead people! When I did music at school we always studied old composers - nothing contemporary at all!:huh:

I know you can get from Northern Ireland to southern Ireland without a passport - though I am not sure what would happen if you got stopped without one!

^I have to go to a party to tonight....and these parties always last forever....and I kinda don't want to go. Plus, I have a ton of hw and porjects and stuff :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom