I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:
look at the homicidal safety scissors in the picture! :cute:

OK..I am REALLY off to bed now.

:wave:
They are Snoopy scissors and I've had them since I was in first grade. :cute: They're very :cute: homicidal. :yes:

:drool: Candian KitKats :drool:

DVD is burned and it works on my computer...I can't test it in my dvd player due to the broken factor...

If you can find the ballpoint pen on the picture, you win a prize! :laugh:

~enjoys air drums~

I'm watching a new show on tv. It's the one with Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper. I can't decide if it is worth watching. Ben Bratt is cute though :wink:

Blue Room said:

Do you mean Bonos signature? I can see it to the lower left, the B on Bono is just under Adam's autograph.
:applaud:

He was distracted while he was signing so it's just B and then scribble. :cute:

I thought I was alone and I haven't actually come up with a prize. :shifty:

fah said:
~enjoys air drums~

I'm watching a new show on tv. It's the one with Benjamin Bratt and Dennis Hopper. I can't decide if it is worth watching. Ben Bratt is cute though :wink:
I'm much better at air drums than air guitar, for some reason.

I should go to bed. :yawn:

:lol: Maybe you need sleep!

Instead of going to bed, I embarked on a little art project. :crazy:

I just handled a Sharpie for quite a long time without getting ANY on my face and I found out I can kinda draw at nearly 1 am. :shifty:

And now it's time for bed.

:wave:

Schmeg said:

:applaud:

He was distracted while he was signing so it's just B and then scribble. :cute:

I thought I was alone and I haven't actually come up with a prize. :shifty:

PRIZE! :hyper: I never win anything! :laugh: Looks like the trend may continue...... ;)

:( I'm home. I worked for 3 hours and now I'm going to bed. I have to call my new job and tell her I can't come in. There's no way. I can't believe I even got out of bed this morning. :grumpy:

I feel horrible. I just slept for over 2 hours and it didn't do a thing for me :tsk:

I called my boss at the part time place. She was really nice and said I did sound awful so she'll see me next week. My mom was worried she was going to tell me to not come in ever if I didn't show up tonight :crack: :coocoo:

:der: I've been obsessed with Flower Child since I woke up at about 1 AM last night and discovered it. I can't believe I didn't know I had this song on my iPod. I LOVE IT :drool: :drool: :drool: I think I've listened to it about 50 times today.

:der: I find this really funny:

North W L

Detroit 1 1
Chicago 1 2
Minnesota 1 2
Green Bay 0 3

I was all set to just toss the Vikings aside this year and become a Bears of Lions fan but....

I'm done with the north. :tsk: Not one of our teams has had anything for years. :mad: :down:

Schmeg said:
:ballpointpeninaframe:

344%3A%3B94%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B39%3A%3A9674ot1lsi

Awesome!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

arw9797 said:
:der: I find this really funny:

North W L

Detroit 1 1
Chicago 1 2
Minnesota 1 2
Green Bay 0 3

I was all set to just toss the Vikings aside this year and become a Bears of Lions fan but....

I'm done with the north. :tsk: Not one of our teams has had anything for years. :mad: :down:

VIKINGS RULE:rockon:

:nerd:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom