I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:eek: I felt like I was at work for a second.

you have a typo but it's a work code. :crazy:

a ccan = customer credit application number. We use ccan's on every deal. :reject:
a_star has a mild stutter. It's almost as bad as Schmeg's poot typing skills.

Who's the VERY evil alter, Zoney?? :hyper:

Lemon Baby said:

My sweet lil' pup! :heart: :cute:

I have an evil alter, too, but it's looooooooooong retired. :mac:
:hyper: Who is it???

I :heart: this True Confessions episode of Randoom!

I should be in bed, as I've decided to be masochistic and be at work in 8 hours. :grumpy: I just have to finish switching out my bag.

Schmeg said:

a_star has a mild stutter. It's almost as bad as Schmeg's poot typing skills.

Who's the VERY evil alter, Zoney?? :hyper:

I ave poot spelin skilz 2.

zonEE sayz u wil nefer get 2 no hiz ewil altar!

There are so many alters in here I'm confused about who's who! :happy:

arw9797 said:
I know about some Fly on the Wall thing....you were the originator of the weather thread :love:

Indeed!

I was tired of all the damn seperate weather threads popping up...and if I tried starting ONE weather thread as zoney or zonelistener...no one would ever keep it alive. SO, I used an alter to take action!

:D

Fly on the wall was created because I did not have a U2 username. I actually have two now. You would NEVER know the other one is me. And i do not reveal it.

this will sound cocky as all get out...but it is my favorite. I call it "pure genius" and is used as complete evil.

fly on the wall said:

Indeed!

I was tired of all the damn seperate weather threads popping up...and if I tried starting ONE weather thread as zoney or zonelistener...no one would ever keep it alive. SO, I used an alter to take action!

:D

Fly on the wall was created because I did not have a U2 username. I actually have two now. You would NEVER know the other one is me. And i do not reveal it.

this will sound cocky as all get out...but it is my favorite. I call it "pure genius" and is used as complete evil.
:ohmy: I think I'm slightly afraid of you now!

Okay I HAVE to go to bed NOW!!!

Zoney & Co: pm the phone # before 9 am Eastern and maybe you'll get a text or two. :wink:

ARW: Between Kariann and me, someone should remember they have a phone...so be prepared.

:wave: Night everyone else! Be back Tuesday or Wednesday! Remember: THINK HAPPY RED SOX THOUGHTS SO BOSTON DOESN'T BURN DOWN TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!

I don't have an alter

~feels left out~

Before I go back to work I am going to stop at Tim Hortons for my co-workers :drool:

Nothing like a sugar/caffeine fix to get you through the night :D

Zoney has enough for everyone...he's scary! :happy:

:wave: REALLY going now! Bye!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom