I dont' think I got the job because of my lousy...INTERVIEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take Bono on a visit to East Africa. Not his kind of visit where you get to meet people and check on the grassroots orgs, but then stay warm and dry in the closest five star hotel. My kind of visit where you live as they live - on homestays or in the hostels. You're exposed to the water and may or may not get sick. You deal with the mosquito nets just like everyone else.

Then of course he'd learn my many talents in the business/PR world and at keeping house and I'd become his new assistant :D

same

Yes, when there are no people! :ohmy:

How often do you wash your sheets?!

i change the bed once a week:drool: I would do it everyday if I were a millionaire and could afford it:drool: I loooove a clean bed:drool:

same

Once a month, unless I've been sick (or anyone in my house is sick...then I sanitize everything), or I spill or something. I only have one set of sheets and it sucks having to do a load of just bedding. Plus it's so cold here I use 7 blankets (no joke) including an electric one and it's such a pain in the ass to put all that back on.

do you live where it snows?

No, not really :sad: it rarely does and even then, there's only a light dusting! I'd just love it if it snowed at Christmas :happy:

Same

Indeed! :huh: All the time! yep, always trying to think of something new&different! :D

Which period in history would you go back to in a time machine?

Zoo TV:rockon:

I was only in 8th grade...Freshman in highschool at the time...I'd like to experience that NOW
:drool:

same

Awww that's a shame you missed out on all the hawtness of ZooTv Dis :hug: It doesn't surprise me that you want to go back to that period as B was soooo hot in his tight leather :faint:

I'd like to be back in the 1920's as a rich person - what a party that would have been :dance: :drunk:

Same

too many timeperiods to choose from- would love to see victorian era and ancient egypt and early 1900s through to the 60s etc etc but keeping in the spirit of the forums main subject, i'd love to catch an early "before they were famous" U2 concert in Dublin, and obviously everything after (esp zoo tv!!!)

if you could (obviously you actually can but if it were easy and instant to do) would you change your name and what to?
(your real name not interference name!)

:hmm: I have never really thought about this since I like my real name.

I would change it too something weird and uncommon though:hmm: I will have to think about this....good question:up:

same

I've thought about changing my surname to Wallace or something, but i like my first name of Susan ok! :wink:

What do you think people's reaction would have been 20 years ago about the concept of the net&everyone carrying their own mobile phone, etc?

Because greed is good, remember ;)

What would you do if you found out that your new hubby/wife had slept with your parent the nite before the wedding? :ohmy:

Yes, i am always listening to the news either on the tv or the radio!

Same

I relax by either being here :D , watching tv, listening to music or going for a walk&even better if the walk happens to end in the pub :love:

Same

reoccurring dreams? yes

Ipod..no way..I hate those.

Harry Potter? Love it:love:

News..always.

new question:hmm:

how many houseplants do you own?:shrug:

theres 1 in my house but it's not mine
i kill plants by looking at them

what animal would you want to be?

(sorry, weird one, its all i could think of)

Back
Top Bottom