I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost had myself convinced to use it tonight and pay it off right away but I didn't. :D I have the money in the bank, tax returns are coming soon; thre's no need!

I REALLY need to clean my room but there's some sort of activity going on in the living room...

Kariann said:
I'm feeling kind of tired.
The first time I read this sentence, I skipped over most of the letters and added my own and got, "I'm freaking tired." out of it. :coocoo:

I would also like to lie in bed but I STILL have not cleaned my room. :mad:

:happy: the boss (and I don't mean Bruuuuuuuuuuuce) just called. I get to cover the closing shift tonight because of a call in. I don't mind covering the closing shift, as it will allow me to do extra inventory prep and I will live.............I mind that it was one of the Christmas help calling in, gah, they were/are a reliable group this year. After inventory they get released and life should be better. /journal entry

kellyahern said:

:up:

Tomorrow, Disney's Animal Kingdom has a passholder preview of a new ride. Expedition Everest (I think that's what it's called :reject: ). It's a roller coaster inside of a mountain :rockon:.

Cool! That is what its called. Let us know how it is. I guess the snow monster in the mountain is massive also, I will be curious about your review.

Did I mention that Chris Martin ran out into the crowd last night :hyper:

Sadly, he did it on the side I was not on but still :hyper:

And oh, what other great things....

The Johnny Cash tribute :up:
'Yellow' and the fab huge balloons with gold glitter (one of which popped over my head) :D
Huge video monitor, great lights and sound :yes:
All the songs you wanted to hear and I only cried during 'Fix You'
:sad:

fah said:
:drool: That's my major reason for not forgoing my whole Coldplay concert in Connecticut, seeing as many extenuating circumstances might keep that one from happening...but I want to hear Yellow live!

I REALLY wish I hadn't gotten so excited that Kariann called me during Yellow from her show that I went and deleted the voicemail. :sad:

1. My bedside light just randomly went out.

2. The guest on the Daily Show is going on about Bono.

3. I've heard Bono's name so many times today in places I normally don't that I'm not sure if I WANT to hear it again today. :lol:

4. 14,300. :uhoh:

fah said:
Did I mention that Chris Martin ran out into the crowd last night :hyper:

Sadly, he did it on the side I was not on but still :hyper:

And oh, what other great things....

The Johnny Cash tribute :up:
'Yellow' and the fab huge balloons with gold glitter (one of which popped over my head) :D
Huge video monitor, great lights and sound :yes:
All the songs you wanted to hear and I only cried during 'Fix You'
:sad:

Is it March 19 yet? :hyper: I can't wait................:hyper:

fah said:
I took a bunch of pictures but I haven't had a chance to download them :(

I finally downloaded my U2 pics from Portland :hide:

So cameras were not an issue?
*flashback to the Paul McCartney concert and the nice security guard that I got to meet :happy: *

Last edited:
Twiggy the waterskiing squirrel is in town

twiggy2_t.jpg
:giggle:

I have created a monster...........J just IM'd me saying:
We could get airfare plus a week's long hotel stay in Honolulu for under $900 per person, y'know.........April 4-11..............

:help:

shari schultz said:

So cameras were not an issue?
*flashback to the Paul McCartney concert and the nice security guard that I got to meet :happy: *

I would guess that from the 14,000 people in GM Place last night that maybe 13,500 of them had cameras.

Lots of cameras and I even saw a few people openly using video cameras. :shocked:

fah said:

I would guess that from the 14,000 people in GM Place last night that maybe 13,500 of them had cameras.

Lots of cameras and I even saw a few people openly using video cameras. :shocked:

oh goody, goody, goody, goody, goody.............:hyper:

Schmeg said:

:drool: That's my major reason for not forgoing my whole Coldplay concert in Connecticut, seeing as many extenuating circumstances might keep that one from happening...but I want to hear Yellow live!

I REALLY wish I hadn't gotten so excited that Kariann called me during Yellow from her show that I went and deleted the voicemail. :sad:

If I had known I would have phoned you :banghead:

They played 'Yellow' early in the show too so it wouldn't have been too late :(

Back
Top Bottom