Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this recent Superthread location?

430px-Rockall_wave_March_1943.jpg

I love the old version of the WikiTravel article for it: Rockall travel guide - Wikitravel

:lmao:

I like that there's a regular train service from London's Kings Cross station!

Perhaps my favourite bit, though:

"Mopeds are another great method of traversing the desolate rocky oiutcropping and are best experienced with a group of close friends or well-meaning strangers."

As Rockall is unihabited you may speak whichever language you choose. Why not try making up a new language to pass the time?

Remember to look all occupants in the eye when you greet them, this includes rocks. Also remember to name all rocks at the start of your holiday and carry out regular conversations with them. Failure to do so may anger the rocks causing them to attack you in your sleep. Some possible names for the rocks:

Mr Rock
Prof. Rock
Rocky Marciano
Chris Rock
Marquis Horatio Von Bartleby III

Rockall is 100% free of criminals. Unless a criminal is currently occupying it. In this case the population is composed of %100 criminals.

Some other smart bastard did it two years ago! I want to buy them a beer.

I just reviewed two wines, on video, I'm so fucking cool. Also I told you I'd be here by 10

I make it seven past. :tongue:

I hope your review is as pompous as the one I did on my birthday.

Remember this recent Superthread location?

I love the old version of the WikiTravel article for it: Rockall travel guide - Wikitravel

:lmao:

:lmao: :love:

"The currency of Rockall is rocks. Pebbles are the smallest denomination and are roughly equivalent to $12 USD. The largest form of currency is gigantic boulders."

Is it bad that I'm tempted to book my next holiday there?

i've only just recovered enough from playing mcenroe to take on wilander.

how long until we get back onto my beloved grass! wait....

Wilander is a prick, but doable.

I think Sampras, #1, is on grass. I'm fucked.

I found out today that not only is the Aboriginal flag under copyright, but the designer and copyright holder lives in Humpty Doo, and he wouldn't let Google use the flag on their Australian page yesterday.

:lmao: :love:

"The currency of Rockall is rocks. Pebbles are the smallest denomination and are roughly equivalent to $12 USD. The largest form of currency is gigantic boulders."

Is it bad that I'm tempted to book my next holiday there?

I take it you are extremely wealthy in Rockall terms?

I found out today that not only is the Aboriginal flag under copyright, but the designer and copyright holder lives in Humpty Doo, and he wouldn't let Google use the flag on their Australian page yesterday.

I found all this out today too, or maybe it was yesterday - but I thought he was in northern Queensland?

:hug: I read that things have been a bit up and down for you... glad they seem to be more up at the moment.

:hug: thanks.

Just all emotionally odd lately, well the last year or so but sometimes more than others. Would really love to take a few weeks off work just to get my head on straight but dont' know if that'll happen, and I'm a little scared to ask. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom