Humptulips, WA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Your memory is wasted on things like setlists. :tsk:

And Pi. Mmm, pie.

Actually, I can remember a good deal of Fawlty Towers/Monty Python jokes and some Simpsons ones. But that's mostly TV.

cinnaminson said:

you've never seen Willow? :shocked: Although I really only watched it the first time to see Val Kilmer shirtless :shifty:

American Graffiti. . . . .meh

And that makes me want to see it less. :huh:

liamcool said:
Axver: Why does a 20 minute Opeth song feel like hours, and a twenty minute trad prog song feel like five minutes?

Because Mikael Akerfeldt wants you to die.

Screwtape2 said:

I have this fantasy where I work with a female producer in the studio, we fall in love and become a producing duo of husband and wife. I just wish I knew that they existed and could meet a cute one.

You wanted me to set you up with one if I knew them. :tongue: :lol:

Axver said:

And Pi. Mmm, pie.

Actually, I can remember a good deal of Fawlty Towers/Monty Python jokes and some Simpsons ones. But that's mostly TV.

Someday you need to check out Arrested Development.

Ax, what's that site with all the places? I couldn't find your posting of it.

The title of this BJM greatest hits album is Tepid Peppermint Wonderland.

Actually, what I want to do is start recording the new Hollis Brown songs. The new material that we've written since I joined the band is pretty excellent.

Hey Axver, I see you're no longer premium, so I thought I'd ask you this here - the "shine like stars" at the end of WOWY, that's not counted or listed on setlists as a snippet, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom