How's The Weather Part XXX (01.05.14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
New thread time!

Well, we are under a winter weather warning until some 18 hours from now. We could get 6-12 inches of snow, then tomorrow night the temperature will drop to -16F. The HIGH temperature on Monday will be -15, then will zoom all the way up to a high of 1 degreeF on Tuesday. It has just started snowing here at 2:14 a.m., so well shall see what Sunday brings!

High temperature of minus 15 today, wind chill of 40 below zero! "Polar vortex", they're calling it. With almost a foot of snow on the ground, it's just jolly. Everything is closed, and only "necessary" travel is permitted!

We got a surprise yesterday: 3 more inches of snow when "less than 1 inch accumulation" was predicted. Today it has just been stupid cold. Supposed to get 2-4 m ore inches of snow tomorrow.

:yikes::scream::no:
We got a surprise yesterday: 3 more inches of snow when "less than 1 inch accumulation" was predicted. Today it has just been stupid cold. Supposed to get 2-4 m ore inches of snow tomorrow.

Same here MsPurrl . Lows in the teens over night and more snow. I hate to think of what my heating bill will be for the month of January! :yikes:

C-c-c-c-cold! We got about 4 more inches of snow, and tonight the low will be -4 F. High tomorrow will be 15, but wind chill will be -15. Enjoy your warmth, Carek! :hug:

Same here also MsPurrl. Had a low a low of -4F. this morning when I got up. Sunny, but only high a high of 11*F. More snow is in the forecast for the weekend. :scream: I hate to see what my heating bill will be for the month of January. :yikes:

An "Alberta Clipper" came through tonight. Snowed like a mofo, 40 mph winds, white-out conditions for a couple of hours. So a couple more inches of snow. I know what you mean about the heating bill, tiny dancer!

Back
Top Bottom