how many kids would you like to have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None biologically. Wouldn't mind adopting 2 or 3.

But I'm a workaholic and would have to think really long and really hard about a decision to have any.

anitram said:

But I'm a workaholic and would have to think really long and really hard about a decision to have any.

no, you MUST make kids :(

anitram said:

Exactly the same although if I did have any I might go for one biological, but any others adopted.

I wouldn't be up for taking the mat leave or anything though, maybe a month if I had a biological child but then the father would be taking the rest.

Ideally I'd like to have/adopt kids with someone who would be willing to be a stay at home dad for while.

Several. But I don't want them until they are adults, fully educated (which has been completely paid off), have jobs which pay very well, and have a very strong ethic of supporting (financially, of course) their dear mum for the rest of her life.

Yep. :)

indra said:
Several. But I don't want them until they are adults, fully educated (which has been completely paid off), have jobs which pay very well, and have a very strong ethic of supporting (financially, of course) their dear mum for the rest of her life.

Yep. :)

Now that's the way to have kids! :lol:

I had one, only one and am happy with that. There's no way I could have dealt with more than one. He was a good kid, as tough as it was at times raising him as a single mom. It's tough and expensive raising kids these days, ESPECIALLY doing it as a single parent!

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm working on my 1st one right now. I would like four. I can't believe I'm saying that. :uhoh:

they're like chips:lmao: we are already talking about another and this one isn't even here yet!:crazy:

My wife & I have 3, 2 boys 12, & 7, & 1 girl 11, first 2 were planned 3rd was a surprise, life is so much fuller with children, as infuriating & troublesome as they can be, I love them all to bits and would do absolutely ANYTHING at all for them!

My wife and I have 2. The girl is 6. The boy is 4. I'm at my limit and, thankfully, my wife changed her mind and believes she is at her limit too. Financially, we could probably handle another one, but we want our lives back when the kids hit university and still be young enough to act like kids ourselves. I am one of the very blessed that has an amazing wife who is at home fulltime.

Last edited:
I've never really been interested in having children. I'm not much of a kid person, and I travel too much to be a stay at home anything. That said, my bf not only loves kids but is absolutely brilliant with them. He practically raised his younger brother. So, if we stay together, I could see having 1 or 2 kids with him as the stay-at-home dad. We'll see. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom