How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It snowed 6 inches last night and then got REALLY cold today. It's 25/-4 and snowing right now, but windy so it feels like 13/-11 and will get even colder tonight. Walking from my class to work, I got a headache from my forehead being exposed. :huh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
It snowed 6 inches last night and then got REALLY cold today. It's 25/-4 and snowing right now, but windy so it feels like 13/-11 and will get even colder tonight. Walking from my class to work, I got a headache from my forehead being exposed. :huh:

omg..I hate that! its like a brain freeze :yuck:

Dismantled said:

omg..I hate that! its like a brain freeze :yuck:

Exactly.

Our campus right now. See the 'lovely' shade of gray the sky is and will be until late-April :rolleyes:

snow.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Exactly.

Our campus right now. See the 'lovely' shade of gray the sky is and will be until late-April :rolleyes:

snow.jpg

wow...that is certainly...ugh...beautiful:|

it kinda looks like here:happy::|

seasonal depression...here I come:|

It's gonna be approx. 20F tonight - my honey and I are going to light the fireplace and cuddle on the couch and watch movies :hug:

^Awww that sounds like fun. I am home with bronchitis and flu so I am gonna bundle up on the couch and watch my new Chicago U2 dvd tonite with tea,honey and lemon!

Here in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada it's insanely warm for this time of year. It's 11 Degrees Celcius. That's nuts for this late in November. It's been like this the whole time so far. Winter hasn't started yet.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom