How cold is it right now where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

Sunny
84°F
Feels Like
81°F
Updated Jan 6 12:00 p.m. PT

OMG, it only feels like 81, my parka is in the mail, hang in there, you can make it.:wink:

-14 C but it's sunny and our visibility is 48km so I can see for miles and miles and miles............

nbcrusader said:

That was a rough winter, if you think about it.

We had at least two days of rain and almost 10 days when the daily highs did not reach 60F.......

I am so glad it over. I almost considered taking a light jacket out with me the other night when I walked down to the pub.

Now today its 87!

It is gettting cool.....really foggy outside last night so the wet cold is what really makes things uncomfortable here temp-wise. Better crank the space heater and get the other comforter out! Also sleep with the wool cap on my head!

It is a gorgeous mild night in San Diego right now, sort of unusual for January. I enjoyed sitting on my front porch for about 1/2 hour when I got home tonite. I love those evenings!

31F (around 0C) :scream:

It's not cold enough to snow during the daytime, but not warm enough to be remotely comfortable to be outside. :grumpy: Thus I am stuck inside watching the dirty rain wash away the night's snow. All the time. :sad: Can't even go sledding.

60 Degrees F .... We have not had a winter this year in the Southeast U.S. Hope the summer will be livable!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom