Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hot
Lucy_Gordon_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Glee+Cast+Glee.png

All hot.

And deep, that picture is way too big...especially for not being anything special to look at.

I think she was hot.

actress, Lucy Gordon,
she was in the Spider Man 3 and Frost movies.

A few days back she hanged herself to death, she was 28.

There won't be any more pictures.

Well, I'd at least let her appear in Interview With the Vampire. She was great in that.

I really like that movie a lot, actually. Technicals and direction were perfect, great screenplay, and acting that ranged from good to fantastic. Shit, the fact that it wasn't a major embarrassment for Cruise is testament to his accomplishment. It's even harder now to imagine him taking on that role.

Looks like they all (except 2) are doing the Loser (L) symbol on their heads, lol. Bad impression I think.

Yeah, that's the point - it's even part of the logo in the show promos. They're in the Glee Club, hence, losers.

Awesome losers, but there you go. ;)

v4pf91.jpg

2ur9uoh.jpg

118q888.jpg

vygsi.jpg

Hottest girl goin right now. Look at that smile, look at that face, look at that other stuff. Great actress, great singer, total sweetheart. Leighton for the WIN.

Yeah, that's the point - it's even part of the logo in the show promos. They're in the Glee Club, hence, losers.

Awesome losers, but there you go. ;)

I know thats the point, lol. I just think its a weird way to promote it.

I don't watch the show and don't think I will.

Is anyone else wondering why they made The Hath look like Joan Cusack in this picture?

passeng-b.jpg

I wouldn't mind taking a ride on that, if you get my meaning.

Too easy.

I wouldn't mind stuffing something under her seat, if you get my meaning.

There we go.

(alt: I think I just flipped my tray into the upright position.)

Uh oh, I think our man deep has a crush on Heidi.

She's got ridiculously fake boobs...but other than that she's got a nice body. And, like many other girls her age, she actually looked cuter with her original nose.

Uh oh, I think our man deep has a crush on Heidi.

She's got ridiculously fake boobs...but other than that she's got a nice body. And, like many other girls her age, she actually looked cuter with her original nose.

I tend to favor brunettes

yeah, the boobs looked - not real

I did not know she existed until I watched that reality show they quit last night

do you spend a lot of time looking at noses?

I do think the pool is cool

Unfortunately for me, I work part-time as a celebrity bodyguard in Hollywood...so yeah I'm familiar with the plastic surgery histories of many "famous people."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom