Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like life is awesome :up:

Apart from that, I'm good. Axver owes Ashley ten bucks cause Derek gave me the answer. 42. j/k Our relationship is platonic, pictures of naughty bits and drunk text flirting aside.

Derek is a dick. I'm not happy! This is not the answer I wanted. Well, at least now you can find a guy who will chase you. Unlike Mr Derek Convenience Guy.
:sigh:

:hmm:

I want to see you have "My heart will go on" played then. I can hang over the edge of the grave and someone can point a giant fan at my head for the billow effect.

:up:

I also owe telstra a new 9 cents this month. The saga continues. Surely I'll make some list soon of chronic late payers? And someone will notice? And someone will say, "WTF?"

... But this IS telstra...
If stamps weren't so bleedin' expensive, I'd say send individual cheques, so maybe, send individual cheques in the same envelope? They still have to process them individually.

:D

Just play a U2 song, from this decade... :lol: though, the new album isn't really very bad at all, from the 15 minutes in total i've listened :giggle:

:hi5: We'll play "All Because of You" and see if skin can still crawl post-mortem.

If stamps weren't so bleedin' expensive, I'd say send individual cheques, so maybe, send individual cheques in the same envelope? They still have to process them individually.

This is most likely what I will do, if they beat me. But my lingering issue is that I'm really quite sure I don't owe them this money. They're just hopelessly inept. I wonder who has clout with an impasse over 9 cents? Me, a customer for 15 years? Or the biggest telco in Australia? There is SO a place for me on one of those shitty "current affairs" shows.

he's faking his death :shh:

It's the easy way to get attention. :up:

Actually, I'm afraid I've got to go. Time to submit my last coursework essay for the semester. God I hope this does well. I'll see you folks in about an hour. :wave:

I want to do the Springsteen survivor eventually, I'm just waiting for the R.E.M. one to finish.

I want to do the Springsteen survivor eventually, I'm just waiting for the R.E.M. one to finish.

:up: That reminds me, I need to download "Born in The USA," or just rip my mum's LP. That'd be easier.

I love how a discussion about U2 survivor turned into me and Anna planning Axver's funeral. :lol: Only on the superthread.

I have returned.

Coursework is now all submitted ... I have no idea whether to be relieved or nervous!

Well, I've bought some wine to celebrate, and ordered in pizza. Tonight shall be a good night, even if I wake up tomorrow nervous as hell about marks!

Got one back just after I made that post. H1, aw yeah. :drool:

I ordered pizza. Why the fuck did I buy a WHITE wine?!

Wait, WHO CARES.

THIS IS THE RIESLING!

I had a riesling earlier this year that I really liked and then I forgot what it was and I've been trying to find it since. All I could remember was that it was rather cheap, and I was surprised how good it was for the price. And the bottle I grabbed today is it!

James Busby Eden Valley 2006 riesling. Get into it, people. Fruity but dry, hellz yeah.

If you get a sweet white or a dessert wine, something like a moscato, I'm sure you'll like it.

A dry white, I'm not so confident. But I will always promote riesling as the best white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom