Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I MADE AN EQUATION WHICH PROVES SCIENCE IS TRUE.

p1050845.jpg

That's fucking blurry. But it's still SCIENCE.

Blurriness kills my eyes!

But I look forward to writing the comprehensive history of this railway. Once I'm done eating it, perhaps.

"Porcine Railway"! I was wondering what on earth that said.

Whoever said we can't have two vocalists?

So we have death vocal harmonies, cowbells, and bongos. This band is going to be EPIC.

To the best of my recollection, it seems I'm currently in four bands:

Phail: myself (guitar, vocals, keyboards if we can ever find one), Alison (bass), any other Aussie Posse members who are available (whatever they can play).
Sunshore: Nebulous shoegaze project. Perhaps that's being polite.
I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect: myself (no instruments). Interference's own parody band. Opening for more famous acts at a Kunstmuseum near you!
And now PORCINE RAILWAY.

That's amazing. I appear to be in two:

1. The Trojan Blimp Project: A vision from when I was 13. We had one practice session, during which we realised that only one of us could play their instrument properly, and we had 4 guitarists. BUT THE VISION LIVES ON.

2. The amazing Porcine Railway.

:rockon:

Oh my god. Why have we not got a record deal already?!???!!11

Well, we need songs first. I'd like to propose HamWine: Or, A Bad Thing, a 32 minute dirge about why some food experiments become disrespectful. It shall have a sequel called Berry Lasagne Pizza.

Trust me when I say Phail is the best U2 cover band you'd never want to see.

Perhaps as an arty "companion piece" to our album, we should produce a short film, shot in grainy black and white, entitled "The Quest For The Meat Smoothie". Viewers will sympathise with our humble protagonist as the call of the blender leads her far beyond the boundaries of respect.

I'm starting a band someday. I shall be the drummer.

First I need drums...

...then learn how to play them.

With that, FARE WELL!

Perhaps as an arty "companion piece" to our album, we should produce a short film, shot in grainy black and white, entitled "The Quest For The Meat Smoothie". Viewers will sympathise with our humble protagonist as the call of the blender leads her far beyond the boundaries of respect.

This will be 100x better than anything Lassie Hoile has ever made for PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom