Horoscope needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Eeey yo

ok I wasn't home on my birthday and won't be able to get Saturday's newspaper here.

Does anybody still have Saturday's newspaper to read me my horoscope?

I've been waiting all year for that

IF YOU WERE BORN ON AUGUST 31ST

and I missed it :sad:

Tanks

Which paper moana dear?

Cant you just go to horoscope.com or astrocenter.com?

:scratch:

Daily Horoscope
Your Birthday Forecast - August 31 - Everyone wants to be around you now, as a new level of growth enhances your charm and charisma. This is the year to make your ideas heard and to become more creative in seeking resolutions to old problems. An invention or proposal you make draws acclaim and a possible bonus in the next few months. As soon as your current lessons are completed in a work situation, new options and changes appear. You may even consider an offer that involves relocation or a dramatic career change. Keep an open mind and ask for others opinions to allow greater synergy of sharing and healing to unfold. Family demands will require that you give up more of your free time in order to contribute to the whole, but the gifts that follow your willingness to serve are immeasurable. Allow others the same freedom to pursue personal growth that you have demanded for yourself over the last six months.

ooooo

Your birthday month will find you in a fine, upbeat mood. You have Mars in your sign, evidence that you will be the "It" girl or guy this month, brimming with sexy charisma, confidence and energy.

:silent: I'm counting Sept as my bday month since I was almost born Sept 1

:silent: :shifty:

WHO AM I

Back
Top Bottom