Horniblow Road, Matakohe, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope so too, but we've got to get our pre season - gameplan - team structure right. Funny thinking about this after only 6 rounds.

Yeah... It seems a bit silly the way the commentators keep drawing conclusions about September when it's only round 6, but apparently no team has ever made the top 8 if they started the year with five losses from six games, so I suppose that's written the Hawks off for this year!

Still keep on pushing for the finals until there is no mathematical chance remaining. :yes:

So, I think I'll go get a new phone/plan today. I dunno if there's a way of transferring all the numbers/old messages from my old phone to the new, though...

Not too bad, yourself?

I'm still in my PJs at nearly 2pm on a Sunday... and I need to go out soon. Maybe time for a shower...

Sounds like Geelong is beating the tar out of Richmond in the footy. :huh:

so im guessing i'm the only one here STOKED that metallica are finally touring Aus? my inner metalhead is dancing with glee

november could be a big month.....
U2 PULL YOUR FINGER OUT .

161-53.

Collingwood got up over Carlton, 155-102. When I started following it late in the 3rd, the Pies were only up 85-82 ...!

I see it's fairly even in the Western derby at quarter time ...

Oh thanks for spoiling Carlton v. Coll for me Axver, I was watching that ... :angry:

:wink:

Late in the third, Freo just edged in front, 60-57. Bastards.

I hope Freo win because if WCE do then it just messes up this already messed up season. :tongue:

Yes, I do kind of want Freo to be successful. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom