Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
second to last page of the other thread. 50/50 % chance it doesn't last thing.

lj is full of losers. and those are ugly shoes.

4 stars...i'm starting to think this is personal...

and my iambored alter is still banned from LS.

lowellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

got_edge said:
What thing did Bee post?

DUH.

lolhouseij9.jpg

PlaTheGreat said:
Four stars again? :sad:

I voted one star because that crazy popping eye almost made me vomit. :angry:

That senior pic is pretty hysterical though, so I guess that kind of makes it all better. I changed my vote. 5 stars.

Hey, at least I fessed up to it AND changed it to five. Doesn't a gal get credit for anything? :grumpy:

PlaTheGreat said:
Pearls of wisdom from lilwepun! :love:

lilwepun said: na I quit dissing these internet gangstaz thats why I did that message that shit is gay these nerds talking about hip hop like if they are some rap experts and then some weird rockers are like rap sucks its like shut up losers and get a life OUTSIDE OF THE COMPUTER.

Ok, back to Hooouse. Season 2 is out on DVD tomorrow. WOOHOO!

In case you guys are interested, I got the new Entertainment Weekly in the mail, and House is on the cover.

I ordered it today and got overnight shipping so I should be getting Season 2 tomorrow or Thursday. Right now I'm in the middle of a Season 1 marathon. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I'll get on the next bus to Miami and personally PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE if you spoil any of the bloopers for me.

BTW, I just realized I had the wrong disc in my queue. I added disc 2 instead aaaaand:

DVDS IN YOUR FACE

grumpybanana.gif

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HAVE THE DECENCY TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!

Is it even possible to spoil bloopers?? Whatever, I'm YouTubing it for anyone else who cares :hyper:

got_edge said:

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HAVE THE DECENCY TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!

Is it even possible to spoil bloopers?? Whatever, I'm YouTubing it for anyone else who cares :hyper:

Yes it is because then I won't be surprised by anything when I watch the blooper reel
grumpyangry.gif

...but I could always remove the disc from my queue if you find any YouTubage :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom