Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tritter too.
But you just know somehow, someway, he's going to have to rely on House for something...like maybe saving his life.
Did that swab culture he took ever make its way out of the garbage?

ok, ok I dont have Tivo anymore so now I have to multitask and do chores while watching at the same time....

How exactly did the vegetative coma father man person
kill himself?

was it an aspirin od or did he hang himself ?
or both?
or other?

:grumpy:

sorry guys

elevation2u said:
ok, ok I dont have Tivo anymore so now I have to multitask and do chores while watching at the same time....

How exactly did the vegetative coma father man person
kill himself?

was it an aspirin od or did he hang himself ?
or both?
or other?

:grumpy:

sorry guys

:tsk:

The aspirins purpose was to ease the strain of transport on his heart.

He died by hanging himself.

got_edge said:
And why was the episode called "Son of A Coma Guy"??

beause it was a bad medicine episode where not even the writers could discern what they meant with the difference between a coma and a vegetative state?

IWasBored said:

hello, did you watch ANY of season 2? that happened ages ago.

you're all wrong. this was the best episode so far of the season, despite the completely retarded medicine.

Yes I did....on DVD, along with the first season. I thought that the First season was straight and hard facts with little or no drama other than the petty doctor's squabbles (which never count in House's world)...then second season started to introduce more of the drama...and then this season it's almost all drama, all the time.

Last edited:
The drama is getting to be too much...and Vogler from season 1 was a better bad guy than Tritter.

I liked Tritter in the Green Mile, but he kinda sucks in House...

I don't like Tritter either...he just seems like a cop with a stupid grudge just because he got a thermometer stuck up his butt. He could have done something else with his time :tsk:

But Volger makes sense as a "bad guy"... mainly cause he wanted to really tighten the ropes on the hospital.....amoung other things :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yes I did....on DVD, along with the first season. I thought that the First season was straight and hard facts with little or no drama other than the petty doctor's squabbles (which never count in House's world)...then second season started to introduce more of the drama...and then this season it's almost all drama, all the time.

they put an end to the stand-alone episodes that were simply about cases once they had cameron begin to show any interest in house. that happened halfway through season 1. then they brought in vogler = more drama. then they brought in stacy = piles and piles of drama. then they milked the stacy aftermath = ANGST!!!! and drama.

just last week house was going on about how everything everyone does is conditional. if it seems unconditional, they just haven't seen the conditions yet. since tritter seems to be the only multi-episode drama-producing character without any motive for making house's life hell, he's supposed to challenge this. obviously getting shot for apparently no reason whatsoever didn't change house.

maybe this is what it's like to be one of the few people who actualy liked stacy. i don't think tritter sucks. i thought vogler's reason sucked. as of now, tritter doesn't have any reason other than the fact that he simply can try to destroy house.

i should stop before bee comes along again and tells me she's not reading my novels.

IWasBored said:
:blahblah:

i should stop before bee comes along again and tells me she's not reading my novels.
You forgot to mention Wilson. :grumpy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't like Tritter either...he just seems like a cop with a stupid grudge just because he got a thermometer stuck up his butt. He could have done something else with his time :tsk:

But Volger makes sense as a "bad guy"... mainly cause he wanted to really tighten the ropes on the hospital.....amoung other things :wink:
He had the same attitude towards House before the incident with the thermometer. And that Volger storyline was lame.

It's interesting how everyone loves House despite him being an asshole. But, damn, as soon as someone challeneges him, the immediate reaction is to H8. :tsk:

got_edge said:

It's interesting how everyone loves House despite him being an asshole. But, damn, as soon as someone challeneges him, the immediate reaction is to H8. :tsk:

I'm a n00b, just started watching this season, and I love it. Gotta catch up on the previous seasons on dvd.

Anyway, I don't love House. It's amusing and sorta refreshing to see someone with no internal editor spew out everything that comes to mind, but in real life, he'd be labelled an asshole. That said, the cop's clearly an asshole too. It's been fun watching them battle it out for asshole supremacy.

House IS an asshole, that's why people like him. Well, not JUST that...House is that guy who always gets it done, who's a total prick, but you tolerate it because he's the best. Sports are full of those guys, like Terrell Owens before he started dropping passes, or Barry Bonds. Everybody hates Bonds, but SF Giants fans love him.

Nice just isn't fun...if the show was "Wilson, MD" nobody'd watch, and if they did they'd be sleeping 10 minutes in.

IWasBored said:

they put an end to the stand-alone episodes that were simply about cases once they had cameron begin to show any interest in house. that happened halfway through season 1. then they brought in vogler = more drama. then they brought in stacy = piles and piles of drama. then they milked the stacy aftermath = ANGST!!!! and drama.

just last week house was going on about how everything everyone does is conditional. if it seems unconditional, they just haven't seen the conditions yet. since tritter seems to be the only multi-episode drama-producing character without any motive for making house's life hell, he's supposed to challenge this. obviously getting shot for apparently no reason whatsoever didn't change house.

maybe this is what it's like to be one of the few people who actualy liked stacy. i don't think tritter sucks. i thought vogler's reason sucked. as of now, tritter doesn't have any reason other than the fact that he simply can try to destroy house.

I don't count Vogler as a drama getter....He acted too seriously normal....at least in my eyes. I didn't mind Stacy....but I knew she was going to slightly hook up with House. I just don't like Tritter cause I just don't like the grudge he's holding....thermometer or no thermometer. And I think that House is funny really...mainly cause of his asshole persona.

I like Tritter only for the fact that's he's right up there with House in the asshole genre, ..as much as I love House & I do think he needs to get punched in the face every once a while..(perhaps shot again).. What I don't like about Tritter is that his character so far was made too lame and predictable.

I thought Wilson might actually cry in this episode...

Ya next week will be must-see...did House punch Chase? I've been looking forward to that moment for 2 years now.

This is for all of you who think Hugh Laurie's baldness is sexy:

MerryLittleHouse.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't count Vogler as a drama getter....He acted too seriously normal....at least in my eyes. I didn't mind Stacy....but I knew she was going to slightly hook up with House. I just don't like Tritter cause I just don't like the grudge he's holding....thermometer or no thermometer. And I think that House is funny really...mainly cause of his asshole persona.

vogler existed solely to stir up tension between house and everyone else. that's the definition of drama. if he wasn't there for the cases (and he wasn't, with the exception of his position on the transplant committee and his role in preventing the "babies and bathwater" mother from taking part in that clinical trial, but those were minor and had more to do with throwing road blocks in house's way than the actual cases), what is there to the plot other than drama? vogler was added for drama, his drama just wasn't as over the top as tritter's is and stacy's was.

got_edge said:
This is for all of you who think Hugh Laurie's baldness is sexy:

MerryLittleHouse.jpg

i'm more interested in the walls. did they paint the set again? architectural continuity, people. (vogler existed for drama like i exist to make stupid comments like this)

IWasBored said:

i'm more interested in the walls. did they paint the set again? architectural continuity, people. (vogler existed for drama like i exist to make stupid comments like this)

You're supposed to laugh at his painted-on hair. And to track that poster.

IWasBored said:

They know better than to paint the walls...remember how pissed House got when they changed his bloody carpet?

And Cuddy's been very quiet this year, other than her & Wilson scumbagging House in the first episode. She need to blow one of her gaskets sometime soon, throw a real piss fit...I miss that.

CTU2fan said:

And Cuddy's been very quiet this year, other than her & Wilson scumbagging House in the first episode. She need to blow one of her gaskets sometime soon, throw a real piss fit...I miss that.

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom