Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patient comes in because she's sleeping too much. It takes ten doctors and a coma to diagnose sleeping sickness.

grumpylove.gif

For all the n00bs and IWB:

THE HOUSE MARATHON ON USA NETWORK

With House on hiatus due to the Baseball Playoffs, the only place you'll be able to watch Gregory House and the rest of the Princeton-Plainsboro medical team is on USA Network! In addition to House episodes airing every Friday at 11/10C, USA will devote a whole day to the show with a first-ever House Marathon on Sunday, October 29, beginning at 1PM/12C.

The House Marathon will air the final 10 episodes of Season Two in order. Here's your viewing guide:

1/12C: Forever – House and his team work to find a diagnosis after a family falls ill.

2/1C: Who's Your Daddy - House works to save a girl after she hallucinates on a plane and collapses.

3/2C: Clueless - House and his team debate a patient's irregular lung illness.

4/3C: Safe - House searches for answers to a young girl's illness after transplant surgery.

5/4C: All In - House tries to treat a young boy who has identical symptoms as an elderly patient he lost in the past.

6/5C: Sleeping Dogs Lie - House treats a women whose health is failing due to sleep deprivation.

7/6C: House vs. God - House clashes with a 15-year-old preacher who says he speaks to God and tries to heal patients.

8/7C: Euphoria, Part 1 - House and his team are puzzled when a gunshot victim comes in hysterically laughing.

9/8C: Euphoria, Part 2 - House's patient turns out to be a member of his team when Foreman comes down with an infection after treating a patient who recently died.

10/9C: No Reason – The tables have turned for House when he is shot by a former patient.

Queen Bee said:
I shouldn't even be online right now but listen...

Hugh Laurie is hosting SNL on October 28th.

!!!

How many years has it been since he's done sketch comedy? Late 80s/early 90s...ish?

The show is bound to fucking suck given how craptacular SNL has been these past few years but I'm still excited. Super duper excited.

Wooooooo!

:drool:

SNL's done some cutbacks with the cast, and the members they have now don't suck as bad.

They don't have that "X-Factor" member (Eddie Murphy, Will Ferrell, Chris Farley) that makes everyone around them funnier. It's just a bunch of "those guys."

Last edited:
got_edge said:

hey, there are some things even i won't do. like watch episodes of house with commercials when i can watch them on dvd. duh.

i like USA's commercial for it. i also like that they show it at the law & order svu credits instead of the wrestling commercial.

Hugh Laurie will be on Jay Leno Monday 11/6 and I believe he's scheduled to be on The View tomorrow (not a show I watch)

Last edited:
I've watched several episodes as well. Loved the commercials for it as well, and the commercials for the upcoming episodes. House under arrest :ohmy:

Yes and yes. I tried searching for that photo of Hugh, but didn't search too long. I was thinking of using it as part of my signature :lol:

snl is so incredibly not funny. although, those pictuers look fairly amusing. i turned off the tv after the first skit, but i barely had the patience to sit through the "i am the [insert too-long list of happy, warm, and cuddly things here]" intro. is that part of the joke? that's the thing that i've never liked about snl. even on the rare chance that a joke is funny, they kill it by making the skit last far too long. i figure that if i think things go on for too long, they must really be overkilling it because i'm incredibly guilty of thinking things are funny long after the comedy has been worn out.

the only thing that could have made what i did see any worse would have been if david spade had picked that episode to make a return. seriously, does dane cook write for them or something?

IWasBored said:
snl is so incredibly not funny. although, those pictuers look fairly amusing. i turned off the tv after the first skit, but i barely had the patience to sit through the "i am the [insert too-long list of happy, warm, and cuddly things here]" intro. is that part of the joke? that's the thing that i've never liked about snl. even on the rare chance that a joke is funny, they kill it by making the skit last far too long. i figure that if i think things go on for too long, they must really be overkilling it because i'm incredibly guilty of thinking things are funny long after the comedy has been worn out.

the only thing that could have made what i did see any worse would have been if david spade had picked that episode to make a return. seriously, does dane cook write for them or something?

BUT WHAT ABOUT KEENAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom