Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the start:

1. Pink Floyd - "Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)" - Wish You Were Here (13:40)
2. Eluvium - "An Accidental Memory In The Case Of Death" - An Accidental Memory In The Case Of Death (4:23)
3. 65 Days Of Static - "Radio Protector" - One Time For All Time (5:26)
4. Explosions In The Sky - "First Breath After Coma" - The Earth Is Not A Cold, Dead Place (9:33)

Again, sounds like a HUGE improvement.

But how many times has that EITS song been used now?

Again, sounds like a HUGE improvement.

But how many times has that EITS song been used now?

I've avoided a number of songs because they've become DI cliches, but fuck it, that is my favourite EITS song and it was one of the first that came to mind when I came up with my DI V concept, so I'm not going to cut it even though I feel it's a bit of a cliche choice.

Plus, it is without a doubt the best concert opener I have heard in my life.

I've avoided a number of songs because they've become DI cliches, but fuck it, that is my favourite EITS song and it was one of the first that came to mind when I came up with my DI V concept, so I'm not going to cut it even though I feel it's a bit of a cliche choice.

Plus, it is without a doubt the best concert opener I have heard in my life.

Hey, don't feel too bad...I used Holland, 1945 on my newest list. That's an even greater sin. It was just one of the instances where the sequencing called for it.

Hey, don't feel too bad...I used Holland, 1945 on my newest list. That's an even greater sin. It was just one of the instances where the sequencing called for it.

All I know is that it's a Neutral Milk Hotel song (hey, there's another shocking band name for the list!). I don't think I've heard it though. All I know is that indie kids like to wank over NMH, which may be the sin you're alluding to?

All I know is that it's a Neutral Milk Hotel song (hey, there's another shocking band name for the list!). I don't think I've heard it though. All I know is that indie kids like to wank over NMH, which may be the sin you're alluding to?

It's partially the band name, partially the wank, and partially its overuse in DI. It's a compound sin.

One of their only good songs BTW.

It's partially the band name, partially the wank, and partially its overuse in DI. It's a compound sin.

One of their only good songs BTW.

Oh, then maybe I have heard it. I know I've heard some NMH in previous editions of DI but I didn't think that song had been one of them. Could've been, though.

NMH fans never fail to bring the lulz over on RYM.

:hyper:

i checked my work email (yes, i'm a huge dork) and i found out last week is our last time of having casual fridays. wtf! this is fucked up. so because we're consolidating from three buildings to two, we can't wear jeans on fridays? it makes no sense.

regardless though, i get to wear tennis shoes every day for the foreseeable future :hi5:

Hey, where's PFan? Is he out having a social life or something? :tsk:

Oh, then maybe I have heard it. I know I've heard some NMH in previous editions of DI but I didn't think that song had been one of them. Could've been, though.

NMH fans never fail to bring the lulz over on RYM.

The album is alright. People say they have progressive influences, but no more than, say, Muse. Jeff Magnum's voice is hilariously bad, but Holland has these gorgeous horns and it generally kicks ass.

OK, so why is the little button in the quote boxes that takes you back to the original post not working? I just used it on Khan's last post where she quotes me, and instead of taking me back to my post, I get this:

"vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Has this been brought up over on the main thread for new forum problems? I haven't been following it.

OK, so why is the little button in the quote boxes that takes you back to the original post not working? I just used it on Khan's last post where she quotes me, and instead of taking me back to my post, I get this:

"vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Has this been brought up over on the main thread for new forum problems? I haven't been following it.
which button are you referring to? it might've been addressed :hmm:

The album is alright. People say they have progressive influences, but no more than, say, Muse. Jeff Magnum's voice is hilariously bad, but Holland has these gorgeous horns and it generally kicks ass.

I had got the impression they were a kind of folky indie sort of thing and that indie wankers will just assume anybody who doesn't like NMH doesn't "get" Magnum's voice. From the little I've heard, his voice is unusual and his technique poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom