Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #211
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
my friends were talkin about ecstacy the other day, they sounded like they loved it.

its funny how you cant tell with almost everynoe whether theyve done drugs or not.

the only people i know that you can tell are those who do it like twice a week...

ive got another mate whos really judgemental too and it shits me. he stays home more than i do now (i used to be intimidated by him - its funny how things change) but when i talk about this one girl i get along alright with he hates cos she drinks and has been with heaps of guys and stuff (calls her dirt, slut, disgusting) and talks down of the kids who have done drugs... i hate it. people do what they want to do.

and if i was going to do pot, i would MUCH rather do it with the druggies who know what they are doing. i told him that and he goes "theyre fucking idiots" and im like, well yeah maybe at school, but they know how to stack a cone man....
ecstacy - i'm reluctant, because it is dangerous because you can either get dehydrated or overhydrated, both of which can be deadly. so you have to be careful and drink lots but not too much gatorade. also apparently if you have sex on e it's never ever as good again because of what e does to your feelings of touching/being touched.

good attitude about the slut thing. i'm sure i've been called a slut, i own it as a sort of "reclaiming" of the word, but i call guys sluts for the same behavior too. you just better have equal standards about what you think is proper for guys and girls or you are sexist. and, better not to think anything is proper for anyone but yourself.

as for the druggies - good to have poeple in theknow as long as you don't feel pressured and they know how to take care of a first-timer. i was lucky for alcohol and weed cause i had a friedn who was already a bit of an expert but i knew she cared about me and the other friends being safe and enjoying it and such. so it was really good. if you're nervous you're more likely to have a bad experience - that goes for any drug.

Quote:

yeah i was reading up about pot and shrooms on wikipedia. i was reading about having bad trips n shit. fuck thatd be scary i reckon. 10 hours in a bad trip.
10 hour trip off shrooms sounds pretty inaccurate. ours didn't last as long as some but like, 5 hours is more reasonable. i think some of the online info is supposed to be scary, it has an agenda, you have to check sources, even/especially on wiki.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #212
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamcool View Post
Yeah, when you're sober you can feel so much more in terms of sensations. The nerves are more sensitive.
stoned sex is astrofucking nomical.

best and longest orgazms ever .

Old 05-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #213
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
yeah on principle, and cause he's a jerk, and cause if you care aobut her you want her to be a better person. sucks that you don't think she'll learn, but again goes to show you're better off without her.

the second thing, wow. the last 2 guys i've dated both had that attitude about happiness. when i broke up with 1.5yr guy it tore me apart to tear him apart, cause even though it was what i needed i still loved him and even tho i knew he needed it, he didn't know it yet.

this guy now keeps saying he wants me to move on immediately - he's leaving in the middle of senior week so there's plenty of parties to hook up at, including one where the POINT is to let ppl you wanted to hook up with know, last chance. and i told him there's no way i'm gonna be in the mood to sleep with someone else, and he's like "aw no get over me" which offends me cause i think he's not gonna be as upset about me...but it's really cause he doesn't want to be "responsible" for me being unhappy because he's gone.
The really funny/pathetic thing? The day I found out, later in the afternoon, I'm on AIM and Kate leaves me a message, just passing a comment on from him asking if we could still be friends. The gall. And the fact he wasn't even man enough to ask himself ONLINE. That, incidentally, is also the sole communication between Kate and I since I found out after we had lunch and just walked off.

In general, I find making other people happy in turn makes me happy, and I'll do anything for my friends, and that gets magnified with people I love. It angers me that she then turned it around and used it against me. That ungrateful bitch. I really feel like everything I did for her meant nothing, it was just more of her pampered, sheltered, self-centred life. I think her parents have a lot to answer for.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #214
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
not quite... like my mate ripped a cone, then i took the bong and 'breathed in' the smoke.

yeah i would imagine sober would always be better. and i suppose then yknow people cant say afterwards 'didnt know what i was doing' blah blah blah
i dunno what ripping a cone is actually. we are having trouble cause your aussie druggie slang is not the same as the language i know.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #215
Blue Crack Addict

Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Local Time: 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post

I obviously don't know shit. *laugh*

I remember the first time I gave a girl an orgasm. Scary at first. Then amazing.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #216
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Yeah, when you're sober you can feel so much more in terms of sensations. The nerves are more sensitive.

true, for guys a little more than girls, but true. but alcohol takes the awkwardness and some of the badness away from bad hookup sex.

it's mostly for me about a relationship. you know each other's hot spots and likes and dislikes, you're more relaxed. and you care about getting the other person off which isn't necessarily true on a hookup (which means guy gets off cause it's easy for him, girl not guaranteed).

but if i am not emotionally into a relationship, or can't find the right person, i'll settle for some drunk hooikup sex.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #217
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I obviously don't know shit. *laugh*

I remember the first time I gave a girl an orgasm. Scary at first. Then amazing.

why scary??
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #218
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

i am gonna do this like, later today or tomorrow. and let me tell you my boyfriend knows how to perform.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #219
45:33

Quote:
ecstacy - i'm reluctant, because it is dangerous because you can either get dehydrated or overhydrated, both of which can be deadly. so you have to be careful and drink lots but not too much gatorade. also apparently if you have sex on e it's never ever as good again because of what e does to your feelings of touching/being touched.

good attitude about the slut thing. i'm sure i've been called a slut, i own it as a sort of "reclaiming" of the word, but i call guys sluts for the same behavior too. you just better have equal standards about what you think is proper for guys and girls or you are sexist. and, better not to think anything is proper for anyone but yourself.

as for the druggies - good to have poeple in theknow as long as you don't feel pressured and they know how to take care of a first-timer. i was lucky for alcohol and weed cause i had a friedn who was already a bit of an expert but i knew she cared about me and the other friends being safe and enjoying it and such. so it was really good. if you're nervous you're more likely to have a bad experience - that goes for any drug.

10 hour trip off shrooms sounds pretty inaccurate. ours didn't last as long as some but like, 5 hours is more reasonable. i think some of the online info is supposed to be scary, it has an agenda, you have to check sources, even/especially on wiki.
yeah, id heard ecstasy was a bit more dangerous, and now i defintely wont have sex if ive popped a pill

yeah she is i suppose, a bit of a slut, but shes a cool chick and we get along well (check the zoo confeshes thread though haha) and i hate when he talks down about people like that, so what if they are, that doesnt mean you are a better person.

ill read the wiki stuff with a grain of salt.

Quote:

i swear, if it wasnt for the beastiality and gender bending on the purity test, you two would break it.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #220
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
havent yet, as i said earlier, i bitched out.

i plan on doing it, but not getting addicted, no way. too much else going for me. maybe once in a blue moon or something like that. maybe even just the once to say ive done it.

i can buy beer legally in like two months recommend me some good drops haha
Alright so there's some controversy here obviously, but I have never once felt addicted to weed even though I've smoked it on and off for about three years now. So I think if you just did it every now and again at parties and weren't on the shit every morning, you'd be fine.

Ah, a good time to be alive. I think my first legal beer was a Heineken... I'm sure you can do better than that. If you want to really celebrate, drop by a Belgian beer cafe. I know there's one in Melbourne somewhere (and I'm gonna take a few of you guys there with me in July! )

Oh, and another thing about shrooms is location. I don't want to be near a road while on them, I've known of guys getting hit by cars when they're tripping. If anywhere I'll do it somewhere back on the peninsula, in the bush. I think that'd be pretty ace.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #221
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
i am gonna do this like, later today or tomorrow. and let me tell you my boyfriend knows how to perform.
enjoy!
Old 05-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #222
Blue Crack Addict

Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Local Time: 05:05 PM
Quote:

why scary??
Didn't know what was happening. *laughs*

Hey, I was young.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:18 AM   #223
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
The really funny/pathetic thing? The day I found out, later in the afternoon, I'm on AIM and Kate leaves me a message, just passing a comment on from him asking if we could still be friends. The gall. And the fact he wasn't even man enough to ask himself ONLINE. That, incidentally, is also the sole communication between Kate and I since I found out after we had lunch and just walked off.

In general, I find making other people happy in turn makes me happy, and I'll do anything for my friends, and that gets magnified with people I love. It angers me that she then turned it around and used it against me. That ungrateful bitch. I really feel like everything I did for her meant nothing, it was just more of her pampered, sheltered, self-centred life. I think her parents have a lot to answer for.
bad.

people like that, or who have that attitude towards one person, are really easy to use, it's bad. i think you probably got used.

i am not so much about making other ppl happy per se, but my defining characteristic as a friend is that i'm extremely loyal and i have a very heightened sense of justice so i watch out for my friends, i guess. so if i'd been your friend and seen you getting used, for example, i woulda pitched a fit about it.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:18 AM   #224
45:33

Quote:
i dunno what ripping a cone is actually. we are having trouble cause your aussie druggie slang is not the same as the language i know.
well basically 'smoking' a bong. i dont know if smoking's the right term.

im such a noob when it comes to this stuff... i dont pretend to know what im talking about.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #225
Blue Crack Addict

Oh, and HOW ABOUT THOSE EAGLES. I didn't watch the game, and I really regret it. And beating my most hated of all teams!

Tags
superthread