Hey, What's your cell ringtone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fun little asian ringtone with a gong sound.

"me so horny me love you long time?"

I have several and they are set to different people for different reasons....Stairway to Heaven, WOWY, Beautiful Day, NYs Day, Desire. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and I actually like the Hello Moto ringer too!

the monster mash for calls, bono saying 'turn off your fucking phone' (from the NYC 2005 sunday bloody sunday bootleg) when my mum/dad ring, and 'unos,dos,tres,catorce' from vertigo when i get a text message.

When Mr. Blu calls my cell from his, the ringer is the chorus from Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog" :evil: -- you know: "Now you're messin' with a... son of a bitch!" :giggle: .

When my best friend calls, it's "Add it Up" from the Violent Femmes - she's a big fan.

I've got a recording of Mater (Larry The Cable Guy's character from 'Cars') that plays when another friend calls, and for everyone else, it's the hook from "Vertigo".

Even though I no longer work in any way, shape or form with Sprint, I still have my Employee Plan that allows me $50 worth of free downloads a month, so download stuff at the drop of a hat. :shifty: Sure am gonna' miss that shit when they finally catch on to me. :lol:

I have Sprint, and though my ringtones are supposed to last for 90 days, they never expire. I've had Vertigo for about a year. When I get bored with that, I use the Killers' All These Things That I've Done, Sunday Bloody Sunday, or One.

partygirlvox said:
bono saying 'turn off your fucking phone' (from the NYC 2005 sunday bloody sunday bootleg) when my mum/dad ring

:lol: nice

I've got Discotheque, though I almost always have my phone on vibrate, since I have to have it that way in school and I usually just never bother to turn the sound back on.

I don't know if I can have specific ringtones for text messages... I just have different dumb beep sounds.

mine has now been changed to 'standing outside a broken phone booth with change in my hand' etc, by the primitive radio gods. love that song. and now i can never hear my phone ring so i dont really talk to anyone anymore.
it's brilliant.
:drool:

"Crazy Train"- Ozzy for my everybody ring
"Vertigo" - U2 for when my wife calls.

P.S. Crazy Train is a fucking great ring tone.

randhail said:
Dirty Water by the Standells
:up: Nice. (I have recently moved out of Red Sox Nation and played that obsessively a few weeks ago.)

Mine is the coolest one that came with my phone...which isn't saying much. I had some cool ones on my old phone- Hey Ya for texts, Beautiful Day for certain people, The Sweetest Thing for certain others, and I Wanna Be Sedated for calls with caller ID.

Back
Top Bottom