Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rained last night and this morning.. quite heavy. Took alot of snow along with it and turned the yard into a skating rink. It's around 3C here right now but earlier it was around 7C. We're usually in the -15's by now... really weird weather.

Wind is gusting up to 60kph and I guess this mild weather is supposed to continue.

Well I'm not sure we're going to get as bad wind as they were saying. 30 gusting to 50kph today and tomorrow it will gust up to 60kph. We're under a heavy rainfall warning though, 20 to 30mm of rain tonight and then tomorrow, as the arctic air starts moving in we're going to have freezing rain and 4cm of ice pellets. Fun stuff.

It was cloudy buthas cleared off. Warmer than yesterday, about -4C with a -10C windchill. Quite nice really. Tomorrow another big system rolling through, rain or freezing rain.. and winds that could gust up to 80kmph.

Right now ... it's Mostly Cloudy with the High reaching 36 today.

Later though ... rain and snow showers will move into the picture ... creating one heck of a mess for rush hour !! :ohmy:

Guess I'll have to leave earlier when travelling to work tonight. :tsk:

It was overcast late this afternoon when I passed some windows to the outside world today at the office. Sucks.....it's cold tonite, got the space heater on in my office/den. I think it's about 44 degrees outside.

A hot day 37C with a blustery wind to drive you crazy but it has just rained a little and thunder is rolling in the distance. At least tonight will be cooler than last night (25C minimum)

It was quite mild today. No snow on the ground, and it felt and looked more like April. Very strange weather. I have this feeling that February is going to be either very cold, or very snowy.

Back
Top Bottom