Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are gulity as well--they always repeat the last weeks episode before the new one so we can still all watch it!!:wink:

Mmmm...hot dog pate.

The more I watch, there is no way any of these folks is qualified to run a multimillion dollar restaurant.
K-Grease can cook, but is no way ready to be in charge of that type of operation.
Most of the others look like they'd have trouble figuring out how to use the gun to dispense the special sauce onto a Big Mac.

This show is completly lackluster this season. It is more painful to watch than enjoyable. Not one of them has a clue and I think this makes the restaurant business look like an schmo can do it which is entirely false. It is really pissing me off. :mad:

On a ligther note I bet the hot dog pate was really good:wink:

Hmm I dont like either of the remaining two girls :crack: Sara is a bitch and Virginia is just so :blahblah:, I think K-Grease could win if he could pull up his pants and stop acting so dopey.

Is Heather now a man??? :wink:

I think K-Grease is clearly the best in the kitchen, just needs to be careful with the image a bit, and should be the winner.

Garrett is a moron, and I understand what Chef Blowyourstack said about Maribel, and clearly she wasn't gonna win, but that Sara should have been gone for sure.

Final 3 should be Keith, Heather and Virginia.
With Keith and Heather the remaining 2, and Keith should win.

skjuls said:
Man, I love this show!

And I enjoy Gordon Ramsey so much I watch his other show on BBC America which depicts him in another light!

Yeah, he's nicer in that one. In a way, his meaness in Hell's Kitchen makes his "nice" moments in Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares "nicer", even though he can be mean in that one too, but not as much. It makes me feel like I'm trapped in a co-dependent bad tv relationship with Gordon Ramsey :lol: :crazy:.

kellyahern said:

Yeah, he's nicer in that one. In a way, his meaness in Hell's Kitchen makes his "nice" moments in Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares "nicer", even though he can be mean in that one too, but not as much. It makes me feel like I'm trapped in a co-dependent bad tv relationship with Gordon Ramsey :lol: :crazy:.

HAHAHA, very funny!

BBC America rocks!! I watch Hex, Footballers Wives and Gordon Ramsey.

Sicy said:
Garrett had to go... :yikes:

Just K-Grease and his bitches now.... :laugh:
K-grease's sense of "style" is alarming.
He clearly is the best cook there, but when he showed up in Vegas looking like a 300lb slacker teenager, it was cringeworthy.

Garrett just sucked, but I still would rather have seen Sara go.

Back
Top Bottom