Heather Mills Macartney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
On the day that sees the start of the Macartney's court battle over Paul's fortune, i was curious as to others views on the matter.
My personal view is that she is a cold, manipulative, calculating, egotistical, meglomaniacal individual who only got involved with Paul to meet her needs to affirm this delusion.

I hold the opinion that she is entitled to and deserving of nothing of his fortune, as he had made his fortune long before her emergence and she played no part in him accumulating this wealth.

Her choice to defend herself is further proof of the high regard in which she hold herself.

I hope she falls flat on her face!

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Don't know her, and could care less...

Sorry, I don't care about this topic enough to comment on it. But I just had to point out that you in fact "couldn't care less". If you "could care less" that means you do care somewhat. :wink:

I couldn't help myself as this is one of my pet peeves. :wink:

BonoManiac said:

Sorry, I don't care about this topic enough to comment on it. But I just had to point out that you in fact "couldn't care less". If you "could care less" that means you do care somewhat. :wink:

:love: You are my new favorite person.

BonoManiac said:

I couldn't care less...

:wink:

How much is McCartney worth? I'd marry him for two years for a quarter of a billion dollars.

BonoManiac said:

:love:

i couldn't care less either :wink:

the tourist said:
How much is McCartney worth? I'd marry him for two years for a quarter of a billion dollars.
I'm marry lots of people for 2 years and a quarter of a billion. Even Bono. Hi there if you're reading this.... :flirt:

Answer:

grindhouse_rose250.jpg

Yes.

BonoManiac said:

Do you know that I corrected him on this a few months ago???

Obtuse minds, wait, acute minds think alike.

:)

This thread, though....

Dalton said:
Hey Cori, did you notice my new location. Nice turn of phrase.

Ha! Awesome.

I might have bastardized that from a Simpsons quote. They went to see a Cirque-like thing and Lisa said something to that effect.

gman said:
On the day that sees the start of the Macartney's court battle over Paul's fortune, i was curious as to others views on the matter.
My personal view is that she is a cold, manipulative, calculating, egotistical, meglomaniacal individual who only got involved with Paul to meet her needs to affirm this delusion.

I hold the opinion that she is entitled to and deserving of nothing of his fortune, as he had made his fortune long before her emergence and she played no part in him accumulating this wealth.

Her choice to defend herself is further proof of the high regard in which she hold herself.

I hope she falls flat on her face!

Not that it affects any of us or like we get to vote on it or anything but I don't believe Ms Mills is deserving of McCartney's fortune. Their daughter on the other hand, should be on the receiving end of financial support for the rest of her life from her father. But Mills and McCartney were only married for 2 years and she should shut up and be happy if he's willing to support the daughter and maybe give her a home and small settlement just to have the whole mess over with. She is a golddigger. Unfortunately there are many of people just like her in this world and they need to be stopped.

I feel for Beatrice. I hope this thing blows over as smoothly as possible so there won't be any more ugliness for her to face up to when she gets older. I can't imagine how horrible it would be for a child to find out that people accused her mother of being a call girl or her father of cruelty to her mother.

Any divorce settlement of 10 million GBP, together with additional child support, would set her up for life. I therefore think that anything more than that would really just be greedy.

It's really lucky they don't live in California - she would have been entitled to half of his fortune...YIKES!

As for my personal opinion of her? I only know what the papers say and they don't paint a pretty picture of her. However, I do admire her charity work.

I wonder if Paul gets the "We told you so" treatment from his older kids?

Back
Top Bottom