Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The radio is a magical thing.

Except for 102.9 The Mix. That can foad.

I'm not sure how I feel about 101.9 The Mix these days though. It's not the channel I used to love. Gaf, how's ole 101.9 these days? Is Betsie well?

Ohhhh wow. 101.9. I never listen to that anymore, though I'm sure my mom still does. If I listen to the radio by my own choice these days I usually stream my old college radio station. U of I, wpgu. it's awesome. they play good shit.

Ohhhh wow. 101.9. I never listen to that anymore, though I'm sure my mom still does. If I listen to the radio by my own choice these days I usually stream my old college radio station. U of I, wpgu. it's awesome. they play good shit.

I was wondering if Chicago's got any good indier stations, I'm so tired of The Loop, The Mix, and Q101. I mean, Jack's ok, but the shtick is annoying. But now I'm in freaking Texas, so it won't matter for a couple months anyways.

Ashley's new sig addition makes me laugh every time I look at it.

I was wondering if Chicago's got any good indier stations, I'm so tired of The Loop, The Mix, and Q101. I mean, Jack's ok, but the shtick is annoying. But now I'm in freaking Texas, so it won't matter for a couple months anyways.

Did you ever listen to The Drive? They just played Candy's Room like 3 minutes ago.

Ha, PLEBA! I used to roll in there back in the day and dominate motherfuckers in that ISpy game. It took me only a few weeks to become the most hated person in that entire sub-forum. i won every game. threats of physical violence were heaved my way by the dozens each day. i have yet to return to that arena.

Just go to the radical thread. Kim posted a couple of frightening pictures in there, but everything else is fairly safe. Bonocomet even posted some blurry pictures!

Ha, PLEBA! I used to roll in there back in the day and dominate motherfuckers in that ISpy game. It took me only a few weeks to become the most hated person in that entire sub-forum. i won every game. threats of physical violence were heaved my way by the dozens each day. i have yet to return to that arena.

Haha, I think I went in that thread just to play a round with you once. I think I broke the laws there or something? Who cares.

You just became even more awesome in my estimation.

I love that in trying to go to PLEBA, I accidentally clicked on two other forums first. The universe is telling me "NO, AXVER, STAY SAFE! VENTURE NOT INTO THAT PARTICULAR DEN OF INIQUITY!"

I love that in trying to go to PLEBA, I accidentally clicked on two other forums first. The universe is telling me "NO, AXVER, STAY SAFE! VENTURE NOT INTO THAT PARTICULAR DEN OF INIQUITY!"

Stay safe above b-side, Axxo.

Wait I have 60-odd fucking PLEBA posts to read through?

Point me to the funny, Bonley.

Oh, going to the end of the thread helps to find the funny.

By the way Ashley, I love your
cornflakesyc1-1.gif
Aretha
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom